Sales Executive - PEO
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Selling PEO products and services by developing new clients and
increasing the client base to increase profits in the PEO Sales
- Under general supervision of Sales management and within
specific quota attainment guidelines for the position.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers in accordance with the client's preference on in
person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current
referral sources, specifically the broker channel to secure
referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources outside of
the Paychex base, utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars,
current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed
by Sales management.
- Analyzing the prospects' needs and interests, determining which
products are appropriate and referring to the correct sales partner
to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork,
expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates
set by Sales management.
- Onboard PEO clients, following policies and procedures to
ensure a smooth transition onto the PEO service. Expediting the
resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a
positive onboarding experience.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to
clients and the community to create Sales opportunity.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on PEO services and
- Achieving and continually develop technical, competitive and
sales skills knowledge to effectively represent PEO Sales
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for
purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area
regional or national meetings.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- 5 years of experience in Relevant sales/sales management
experience or the equivalent combination of education and
experience.Valid Driver's License Required
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share that the
starting base pay for this position is $74,000-80,000 annually +
commission. Please keep in mind that this is the base pay only and
does not consider other components that make up the total rewards
package for the position. If you are hired at Paychex, your overall
compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic
location, skills, education, and/or experience which may result in
total compensation outside of this range.
Keywords: Paychex, San Ramon , Sales Executive - PEO, Sales , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...