Business Analyst / SME / MES Consultant
Company: Emonics, LLC
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities,
innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the
O&G industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading O&G clients, major customers and
suppliers to develop and execute Manufacturing Execution System
- To harness extensive knowledge in SAP Is-Oil Downstream, Lubes
& Refinery Blending Operations and Blend Performance Calculations,
to deliver appropriate solutions and business value.
- Engineering Degree, preferably Petroleum, Chemical,
- MBA / PGDM (preferred though not mandatory)
- 8 +yrs of experience in Oil and Gas Downstream - Refining,
Petrochemical, Lubes domain and Manufacturing Execution System
(MES) applications (preferably AVEVA, AspenTech, Client products)
-implementation, consulting, upgradation, migration and
- In-depth knowledge primarily in Blending calculations, Blending
OEE and SAP Is-Oil Downstream.
- Proficiency in handling Requirement gathering
- Experience in capturing business problems, value drivers,
functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience in preparing Functional Design Specification (FDS)
and Detailed Design Specification (DDS) documentation, Refinery
Business Process diagrams.
- Exposure to Integrated Manufacturing Operations Management
- Identify Integration touch points across refinery MES
applications based on business processes.
- Determine feasible solutions to meet business needs
- Assess landscape, and technology stack and identify gaps and
issues, opportunities for improvement, create clear documentation
requirement, design documentations
- Keep updated to align with the solution over the project
lifecycle of implementation, integration, enhancement, managed
- Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and
requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final
- Interact with technology partners, designers and developers to
understand software limitations
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed
standards and tools
- Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet
business needs through defining and coordinating testing
- Perform Unit, System Integration and E2E process testing for
new enhancements, projects
- Perform or facilitate change management communication to the
user community on future IT solution changes (i.e. raise change
- Experience in Refinery Operations and expertise in Refinery
Business processes is preferable.
- Guide business stakeholders to gain acceptance /
- Knowledge in AWS / Azure Cloud , Advanced Analytics, Data
Platforms is preferable
- Should know ITIL processes - incident, problem, request and
- Proficient in Support project execution
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Should be able to perform lead roles and manage larger
- Domain skills - knowledge in Oil and Gas Downstream is
- Develop Point of Views (POVs) and Thought Capital around the
recent and upcoming trends and technologies in the MES
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, San Ramon , Business Analyst / SME / MES Consultant, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...