Contact Center Business Analyst
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFive9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and
secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional
customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver
tangible business results.We are driven by a passion to transform
contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence.
Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers,
helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based
solutions to the cloud.Five9 is looking for an experienced and
highly motivated Business Analyst ("BA") to join our growing
Professional Services group. This is a full-time position and can
be worked remotely from anywhere in the Continental US. Overview
The BA is assigned to strategic projects before or upon contract
execution and works with our customer on discovering business
requirements. The BA receives an in-depth solution review from the
Enterprise Architect and Service Delivery Manager using two key
artifacts generated during the pre-sales process: the Technical
Design Document ("TDD") and the executed Statement of Work ("SOW").
Based on these documents and continued discovery conversations with
the customer, the BA will document in the Project Charter the
customer's business requirements by creating use cases, user
stories and call/process flowcharts. Upon customer sign-off on the
business requirements, the BA will work with the EA to develop a
Technical Specifications Document ("TSD") to be used by Five9
Platform Engineers to configure the Five9 solution. The Business
Analyst will act as a trusted business and technology advisor and
collaborate with the Client and assigned Implementation Team to
document overall business needs and processes in regards to the
Five9 platform. The final area of responsibility is in the area of
testing and go-live support. Since the BA has developed the
customer requirements and configuration specifications documents,
they will be responsible for coordinating/conducting Five9
integration testing prior to turning the Five9 configuration over
to the customer for User Acceptance Testing. The BA will
participate in Go-Live support, which typically occurs onsite at
the customer location.Responsibilities :
- Proactively build relationships with our customer through
demonstration of complete understanding of their business
requirements and operations.
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external
stakeholders on our strategic enterprise and global projects. This
includes providing assistance throughout the sales pursuit.
- Proactively build relationships with PS Enterprise Architect
(EA) and PS Program Manager to determine, advise, construct, plan
and support the implementation of the Five9 solution.
- Lead discovery sessions with customers to define and document
the following: business requirements, system configuration, testing
strategy, test data compilation, test plan creation and
- Map customer's business requirements to specific Five9
capabilities, taking into consideration customer's current contact
- Document the customer's business requirements by creating use
cases, user stories and call/process flowcharts.
- Manage customer expectations related to Five9 standard product
- Work w/EA to develop Technical Specification Document to be
used by Five9 Platform Engineers to configure the Five9
- Work with customer to develop comprehensive test plan.
- Conduct integration testing of the configured solution, to
include Five9 and partner components. This will require the build
of integration test cases, test data and documenting defects to be
repaired by the Five9 Platform Engineer(s).
- Support Customer in their User Acceptance Testing to answer
questions about the solution features, work with the Five9 Platform
Engineer(s) to resolve defects.
- Onsite Go-live support.
- Following the Five9 adoption of PS Principles, understand
definition of 'DONE' from customer and Five9
perspectives.DeliverablesFor each engagement, the BA will be
responsible for the following:
- Contribute to the Project Charter.
- Contribute to the creation of the Technical Specifications
Document aligned to the customer's business requirements.
- Develop Test and Go-live support plans.
- Accurate time sheets and expense reporting. Position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information
Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems (CIS),
or a related field.
- Minimum of ten years of technical and operations business
analyst experience in Contact Center and/or CRM solutions (cloud
preferred). Planning, scheduling, managing and leading large-scale
call-center projects a plus.
- PMP or BA credentials preferred.
- Must have prior experience performing functional gap analysis
and creating requirements and technical design documentation to
align to customers validated Five9 solution
- Vertical expertise in retail banking, health care and tech
preferred with end user experience strongly preferred.
- 50%+ travel required, with the majority of the work in North
- Exceptional written, presenting and verbal communication
- Must possess outstanding relationship building
skills.#LI-Remote Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we
are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful Bishop Ranch Business
Park in San Ramon, CA.
Keywords: Five9, San Ramon , Contact Center Business Analyst, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!