Time Entry Lead-Analyst
Company: Robert Half
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 16, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONTime Entry Lead-AnalystLOCATIONSAN RAMONJOB
Robert Half is seeking a Time Entry Lead/Analyst to join the
Payroll Time Entry department. The department is responsible for
accurate and timely processing of candidate timesheets and for
providing or seeking assistance from other RH organizational units
and the RH branch locations to resolve day to day issues.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Research and resolve errors in electronic timesheet system
related to job order interface, timesheet template, user security,
work hours classification, and federal, state, and/or local
- Respond to escalated inquiries including calls/emails from
field personnel and other departments.
- Identify and resolve or escalate production issues, including
system or process issues.
- Manage and direct daily workflow. Monitor volumes and
coordinate staff activities.
- Manage end of day processing such as a final review of daily
production, running audit reports, and ensuring timely and accurate
- Provide staff with training and guidance.
- Participate in systems testing including: system changes,
enhancements and upgrades.
- Identify process improvement opportunities that result in cost
reduction, and/or service level or other process enhancements.
- Update process documents as required.
- Participate in other projects as needed.
- Resolve escalated third party timesheet (VMS) issues. Research
and review escalated issues and discrepancies with appropriate
internal departments and works towards resolution.
- Support performance management and talent acquisition
- Provide input for performance reviews and hiring and selection
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management or
Finance or related field preferred.
- 3+ years' related experience in a high volume operational
environment with degree. 5+ years' related experience without.
- Previous demonstrated experience with major ERP systems
(preferably PeopleSoft), or equivalent technical aptitude,
- Demonstrated leadership qualities preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft applications in (Word,
Outlook, Excel - manipulate lines, moving data, construct simple
formulas, build macros, vlookups, pivot tables).
- Proficiency in 10-key, with a focus on speed & accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to shifting work priorities and manage
- Ability to lead/mentor individuals to collaborate with team to
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and quality
- Ability to demonstrate strong critical thinking and
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify potential
solutions and apply sound decision-making.
- Ability to learn quickly, grasp and apply new concepts
- Ability to effectively convey ideas orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate daily production activities, prioritize
work, and be detailed and service oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate detail-orientation and customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas orally and in writing
and diplomatically when handling sensitive and escalated
- Ability to understand and operate in an environment with
regulatory/compliance requirements.At Robert Half, there's more to
us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to
work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our
San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at
roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.Follow us on Twitter
@RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and
career and workplace news!Robert Half International Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/VeteranAs part of Robert
Half's Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of
employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background
check.Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment
employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including
individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com for assistance.In your email
please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
apply.To apply:You may apply for this position by email or regular
mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:By
StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128JOB
LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORPADDITIONAL LOCATION
Keywords: Robert Half, San Ramon , Time Entry Lead-Analyst, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!