Company: TRI Pointe Group, Inc.
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are you interested in joining a company culture where
accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded? A company that is dedicated to insightful design and
superior craftsmanship, the company is setting a new standard in
homebuilding and customer experience. Tri Pointe Homes Bay
Area--looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our talented
group as a Construction Coordinator. Position Highlights: Performs
work associated with the coordination and inspection of
construction projects in support of the construction management
team. Position Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support; handling routine
matters, as well as those requiring special attention to
- Process various Federal, State and County development
agreements, permit applications and associated bonds/letters of
credit. Track bonds and permits from issuance through renewals,
extensions, and the bond release process.
- Order and coordinate the delivery and permitting of all sales
and construction offices.
- Prepare, update, and edit detailed, confidential
correspondences, forms, reports and presentations with
conscientious attention to detail that generates high quality
- Install and maintain a systematic filing system for electronic
and hard copy documents. Ensure information is organized,
consistent and retrievable.
- Monitor schedules and deadlines to keep department and other
participants informed and ahead of deliverables on critical
- Prepare and process consultant contracts and purchase
- Manage all aspects of OSHA requirements for all field
- Coordinate setup of office and supplies.
- Review and analyze pricing and change orders under the
supervision of the construction manager.
- Produce Starts for all builder, Sales employees and
Subcontractors to notify everyone what will be built on the lot,
this including: plan, elevation and options for the house.
- Send documentation including Starts, Change Orders, memos and
back charges to Subcontractors by request.
- Code all indirect/direct and utilities for inventory homes,
temporary power and back charges.
- Create new subdivision lot files for office and field
construction records as well as create subcontractor contact lists
with phone and fax numbers.
- Act as a liaison between the builders, Sales employees and
Subcontractors regarding Starts, Change Order and cut off
- Perform other duties or projects as requested. Position
- High school graduate/GED required.
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable experience required.
- Valid unrestricted Driver's License and vehicle insurance
- Experience in a field related to land development or real
- Homeowner's Association experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with shifting
priorities and deadlines.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint; knowledge of scheduling software.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively (written and
verbal) with internal team members and external parties. Physical
- Bending, stooping, reaching, lifting and balancing; frequent
standing and walking, sometimes on uneven and rough terrain.
- Move/carry construction materials and supplies weighing in
excess of 25 pounds.
- Tolerance of a general office environment. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be
considered for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: TRI Pointe Group, Inc., San Ramon , Construction Coordinator, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!