Business System Analyst III
Company: Robert Half
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: April 9, 2021
JOB REQUISITIONBusiness System Analyst IIILOCATIONSAN RAMONJOB
DESCRIPTIONRobert Half is seeking an ambitious and talented
Business Systems Analyst III to join our innovated Front Office
Technology Group. A successful BSA III candidate will analyze
business problems to be solved with automated solutions, processes
and procedures. In the role, they will provide technical expertise
in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures
that are cost effective and meet user and system requirements.
Create specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
They may configure system settings and options, plan & execute
unit, integration & acceptance testing, and create specifications
for systems to meet business requirements. The BSA III may provide
consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead
cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems
issues.The BSA III will review design proposals and provide
feedback on alignment with business requirements. Ensure
application systems are aligned with user needs, objectives,
process, and overall business strategies. Exercise independent
judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for
obtaining results on new or special assignments. They will provide
consultation on complex projects and be a top level
contributor/specialist. Major contributor for the
establishment/review of department delivery policies and
procedures. Provide guidance to other BSA resources as a SME and/or
project lead.The Business Systems Analyst III will apply
wide-ranging experience and knowledge of professional concepts to
resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Guide
implementation of new business processes to support system changes.
Ensure integrated system and production support is in place. They
will oversee and provide guidance to BSAs and business partners in
all day-to-day application and production issues.The BSA III will
develop systems implementation strategy in partnership with key
business stakeholders. Create and/or orchestrate project plans for
the entire development lifecycle, including maintenance planning.
Ensure timely, accurate, and cost effective implementation of all
systems. Various aspects of change management for user community.
They chronicle, lead reviews, and obtain formal approval from
business owners, DEV, and QA on extensively detailed functional
- Bachelor's degree, other technical training in business, or
- 6+ years of business functional area experience.
- MS Office Suite, PeopleSoft functional training, Security
administration, strong SQL knowledge, complete SDLC experience,
Java / .Net experience.
- SMLE level of business acumen in multiple functional areas,
with expertise in a minimum of one area.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge of multiple enterprise
- Various system development and project management methodologies
- Understanding of the technical architecture of the businesses
applications and platforms.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Ability to communicate business process to technical
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts
that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document
requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough test plans for
- Knowledge of business systems software and software development
- Ability to write complex queries and reports.
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established
deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to provide guidance to lower level personnel and
- Ability to conduct meetings, gather information and present
status. At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do. Learn
about our values and what it's like to work for the largest
specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon,
California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at
roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video . Follow us on for Robert
Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veteran As part of Robert Half's Corporate Services
facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent
upon successful completion of a background check. Robert Half is
committed to being an equal employment employer offering
opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with
disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in
order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position,
please contact us by sending an email to for assistance. In your
email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
To apply:You may apply for this position by email or regular mail.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: By email: By mail:
Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94JOB
LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP ADDITIONAL LOCATION
Keywords: Robert Half, San Ramon , Business System Analyst III, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!