Business Systems Analyst II
Company: Robert Half
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: April 8, 2021
JOB REQUISITIONBusiness Systems Analyst IILOCATIONSAN RAMONJOB
DESCRIPTIONAre you looking to demonstrate your business operational
and technical experience? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you
bring a positive can-do attitude to your work and like a fast-paced
environment? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with
you about joining Robert Half as a success-driven Business Systems
Analyst II to join our thriving IT Marketing and Corporate
Communications Group. We are looking for a new team member who's is
eager to partner with us in delivering global business initiatives
to our customers. A successful BSA II candidate will analyze and
provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate and develop
requirements to meet the end business goal. The BSA II may also
configure settings, and plan & execute unit, integration &
acceptance testing to meet business requirements. They will often
provide consultation to users and join in cross-functional linked
teams to address business or systems issues. A successful BSA III
will identify technical alternatives to solve business problems,
and proposes business processes and procedure modifications as
needed. Work with the software development and QS teams to confirm
solutions meet business requirements. They will also participate in
special projects. Collaborate with technical resources to resolve
complex system issues. Develop system documentation and
requirements in the design of new simple to medium systems or
enhancements.As a Business Systems Analyst II, your specific
responsibilities will include:
- Review/Identify, analyze and refine business requests,
formulating system requirements and solutions to parallel overall
business strategies that take application design and usability into
- Translate customer's needs into business requirement documents
that can be presented to management, customers, development teams
- Consider impact to current and future business environments and
processes, assessing upstream & downstream effect of system and
- Configure system settings and options, plan & execute unit,
integration & acceptance testing, and create specifications for
systems to meet business requirements.
- Function as liaison between multiple development teams and
business to ensure effective delivery of system changes.
- Ensure that business processes, policies, and procedures are
supported by proposed system solutions.
- Work with the business development and QS teams to confirm
solutions meet business requirements.
- Develop user acceptance test plans associated with a variety of
projects. The plans should include use cases, cross-team
coordination requirements, data requirements, scenarios, timing
considerations and expected results.
- Provide post implementation support and enhancement/bug
documentation as needed
- Develop and maintain training and support materials used to
educate the user community on changes made to business applications
- Collaborate with technical resources to resolve complex system
- Provide support, including researching and resolving production
issues in accordance with established service
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent
- 4+ years' of business functional area experience.
- 3+ years' experience with business applications.
- 2+ years' experience with data analytics.
- Experience with business intelligence platforms (DOMO
preferred) including creating dashboards & visualizations.
- Experience with web content management systems (Drupal
- Experience with data and web programming languages like Python,
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with full stack SDLC practices.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying
levels of expertise.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
- Ability to communicate business process to technical
- Ability to create complex process flow diagrams or flowcharts
that demonstrate business or system process flow.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively; document
requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Ability to perform fit/gap analysis based on requirements.
- Ability to create detailed and thorough test plans for
- Demonstrated customer service abilities and problem solving
- Knowledge of business systems software and software development
- Ability to develop a project plan, meeting established
deliverables and timelines.
- Ability to execute based upon directions from senior team
member(s). At Robert Half, there's more to us than what we do.
Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the largest
specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon,
California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at
roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video . Follow us on for Robert
Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veteran As part of Robert Half's Corporate Services
facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent
upon successful completion of a background check. Robert Half is
committed to being an equal employment employer offering
opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with
disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in
order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position,
please contact us by sending an email to for assistance. In your
email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
To apply:You may apply for this position by email or regular mail.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: By email: By mail:
Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94JOB
LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP ADDITIONAL LOCATION
Keywords: Robert Half, San Ramon , Business Systems Analyst II, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!