Professional Land Surveyor
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: April 8, 2021
A great opportunity for a Professional Land Surveyor is waiting
at a top Engineering & Surveying firm! Join an energetic team of
well-rounded professionals devoted to providing excellent service
and fostering a lively, positive, and collaborative work
environment. What's in it for you?
- Work/Life Balance, so you can work hard and play hard
- Freedom without Micro-Managing, you run the show
- Above Market Compensation & Benefits
- Profit-Sharing, Aggressive Bonus Structure, 401k, 100% paid
Health Benefits, and more!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- All the Best and Current Surveying Technology
- Professional Development Programs/Continuing Education, promote
the Professional Land Surveyor career to junior staff!
- Unparalleled Growth Opportunities, such as ownership
potential!Professional Land Surveyor Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relative work experience
- Professional Land Surveyor License in CA required
- Experienced with ALTA/ACSM, Boundary, Topographic &
Construction Surveys, etc.
- Ability to lead a team, meet deadlines, and provide a high
quality of service to clientsProfessional Land Surveyor Functions:
- Direct and lead both field and office activities
- Prepare engineering and construction reports and documents
- Develop design plans for clients in both public and private
- Interact and clients
- Continue to grow into further management responsibilitiesHere,
the sky is the limit. If you are looking for a firm that
appreciates your hard work, invests in your growth within the
company, gives you freedom, and will make you excited for Mondays,
this is it!To be considered for this Professional Land Surveyor
position or other Surveying opportunities, please contact Taylor
Steen directly.*All inquiries regarding open positions are strictly
confidential.*Phone: You can email me directly at: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, San Ramon , Professional Land Surveyor, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!