Company: Global Jobs
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: February 26, 2021
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The
employee might not be required to perform all functions listed.
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the
essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to
the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance.
Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may
include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are
required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of
company policies and procedures related to job safety, including
safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify
superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an
honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in
conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the
event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and
procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company
-- The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Utilize internal and external systems and information to
monitor global risks (such as natural disasters, security
incidents, terrorist events, geopolitical situations) that could
adversely impact the client's personnel, travelers, assets,
facilities and/or reputation;
- Determine the scope of an incident and its potential impact on
- Interact with the client's leadership, Global Security members,
and business unit representatives to deliver and receive pertinent
- Determine and implement research methods best suited to gather
information on emerging threats or incidents and provide leadership
with the best data in order to make critical decisions.
- Interact with regional global security experts to understand
local risk issues, as well as local business unit contacts to
understand the scope of operations.
- Initiate life safety accountability program in response to
- Develop and manage communications to key stakeholders
throughout an incident life-cycle including executive situation
reports, web site updates, presentations, emails and phone
- Interact directly with employees facing various emergencies and
provide information to assist in their safety and security.
- Collect, analyze, and share information to support Global
Security investigations and operations.
- Maintain systems and data used within the Global Security
- Provide guidance to contract staff while on shift.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference,
depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process including drug testing and background
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree preferred in international relations, emergency
management, political science or related field with at least one to
three years of analytical, investigative, emergency response,
security or geopolitical assessment or an equivalent combination of
education and experience sufficient to perform the essential
functions of the job, as determined by the company.--
- Analytical, investigative, emergency response, security or
geopolitical assessment experience.
- Experience with travel risk management, preferred.
- Knowledge of contingency planning writing procedures,
- Able to identify and solve complex problems by analyzing raw
data and information from multiple unrelated sources into a
finished comprehensive product.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective
- Strong interest in current events and world affairs.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse
cultures within U.S. and non-U.S. locations.
- Serve as a positive and effective team member.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects
- Action orientated.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Power BI and Planner,
web-based software, and various audio-visual tools. Working
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and
mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In
addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and
reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives,
clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of
urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to
communicate with employees and/or customers.--
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting
of small objects and operating office equipment.--
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 operation, with work schedule
flexibility, to ensure the successful completion of work
- Travel, as required. Application instructions Please be sure to
indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org Over 3000
NGOs, Think Tanks, Governments, and private sector companies post
to Global Jobs
Keywords: Global Jobs, San Ramon , Intelligence Analyst, Professions , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!