Member Relationship Advisor
Company: Chevron Federal Credit Union
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Chevron Federal Credit Union is one of the top-run credit unions
in the country - and one of the largest, with $4 billion in assets.
Yet our corporate culture is not stuffy: the Team Spirit Committee
runs fun activities and charitable events throughout the year, and
work-life balance, mutual respect, diversity, and providing a voice
for every employee are all important to us. As you might imagine,
we provide competitive pay and great benefits, including:
- Bonus/incentives for all regular employees
- 401(k) with 8% company contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and
dependents paid at 80%
- PTO and paid sabbaticalsHours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm
PDTBilingual Spanish speakers strongly preferred. -GENERAL SUMMARY:
Accurately perform branch functions while providing a high level of
personal service as described below. Identify member needs and
provide information and assistance in meeting them
- Perform general and vault teller functions such as receiving
deposits, processing loan payments, and cashing checks. Balance
currency, coin, and checks.
- Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in
financial transactions, entering transactions into computer.
- Process membership applications and collects initial
- Identify member needs by reviewing account data and promote new
and additional products and services to enhance members' financial
satisfaction. Process member requests for additional products and
- Participate in business development events and actively solicit
new memberships and promote additional products and services to
- Process non-monetary mail to completion including deposit
verifications, address changes, check orders, statement questions,
requests for copies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One to three years customer service and cash handling
experience. Prior teller experience preferred.OTHER SKILLS:
- Ability to write using correct spelling and grammar; and to
speak clearly, tactfully, and effectively.
- Ability to quickly learn specialized software applications.
Moderate keyboard skills at 40 wpm and 10-key by touch.
- Accurate and efficient cash handling skills.PHYSICAL
- Sitting or standing for up to eight hours per day.
- Extensive use of keyboard and computer, up to eight hours per
- Includes pushing, pulling, or carrying objects weighing up to
- Must be able to speak on the telephone for up to several hours
per day.We welcome all qualified applicants and pride ourselves on
our diversity. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
the position.SALARY AND BENEFITS:Salary is based on qualifications
and geographical location (Zone). Benefit information can be
located on our Careers page here:
Keywords: Chevron Federal Credit Union, San Ramon , Member Relationship Advisor, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...