Supervisor, Project Controls (Flexible Location)
Company: PG&E Corporation
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Requisition ID -# 144611 - Job Category: Project / Program
Management - Job Level: Supervisor Business Unit: Operations -
Other Work Type: Hybrid Job Location: San Ramon Department Overview
PG&E's Underground Program organization is working to reduce
wildfire risk each day as we underground 10,000 miles of
distribution lines. We are responsible for working across all
internal teams and engaging external stakeholders to support
successfully meeting our goals and reducing wildfire risk in our
hometowns. -We work in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Position Summary Oversees electric capital construction and
maintenance projects throughout service territory. Supervises teams
of Project Control Analysts. This position is hybrid, working from
your remote office and your assigned location based on business
need. - PG&E is providing the salary range that the company in
good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of
the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the
locality of the job. -The actual salary paid to an individual will
be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to,
specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience,
market value, geographic location, and internal equity. - We would
not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land
at or near the top half of the range described below, but the
decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each
case.--- Minimum Base Salary (Bay Area)$136,000.00
Maximum Base Salary (Bay Area)$232,000.00
&/OR - Minimum Base Salary (California)$129,000.00
Maximum Base Salary (California)$220,000.00 Job
- Develops workload plans and strategies to establish balanced
levels of internal and external resources to support five-year
- Keeps abreast of best practices in project management concepts,
methods and techniques. Regularly assesses current processes and
develops recommendations for continuous process improvement.
- Manages and forecasts accurate project portfolio costs that are
aligned with annual and project budget targets.
- Manages the portfolio of assigned projects and ensures all
projects are designed safely and constructed on time, on budget, on
scope, and without adverse environmental or other regulatory
- May supervise union or non-union employees.
- Proactively identifies and resolves project issues to ensure
that projects stay on plan to meet overall cost, scope and schedule
commitments. Ensures consistency across the organization.
- Regularly meets with each project manager to review status of
assigned projects with emphasis on the larger, more complex or
higher impact projects.
- Supervises staff to accomplish results through recruitment and
selection, training and development, performance management, and
rewards and recognition.
- Works directly with client/sponsor organizations to understand
scopes of projects and make appropriate project manager
assignments. Establishes specific project manager expectations,
metrics, and tracking tools to measure performance.
- Works with technical Project Management teams in other
departments or lines of business to effectively manage and improve
the overall groups operations and processes. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or job-related discipline or
- Experience in project management, construction-related
- Leadership experience, job-related, 3 years
- Job-related experience, 6 years
- PMI-Project Management Institute PMP-Project Management
Professional certification #featuredjob
Keywords: PG&E Corporation, San Ramon , Supervisor, Project Controls (Flexible Location), Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!