Practice Solutions Business Development Officer
Company: Bank of the West
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Practice Solutions Business Development OfficerDescriptionAt
Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the
world. Were investing where we feel we can make the most impact,
like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs,
financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for
sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the
West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve peoples
lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a
global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals
(SDGs). Yes, were a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we
are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers,
while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job
Description SummaryDevelops commercial banking business loans,
deposits and fee income for the Regional Banking Group. Works in
partnership with CBO Managers and CBO Relationship Managers to
develop new business relationships. Generally targets companies
with revenue from $10 to $50 million.Essential Job Functions
- Generates new business through prospecting, outside calling,
networking and referrals.
- Practice Finance Solutions will focus on delivering specialize
- Makes a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on
prospects and clients requiring extensive automobile travel.
- Works with the CBO Manager, CBO Relationship Manager and/or
Branch Manager to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Maintains working knowledge of commercial loans, business
deposit products, foreign exchange, trade finance, cash management
and investment referral opportunities.
- Ensures that sales-related processes comply with all laws and
- Manage the prospect data base for the assigned territory.
- Input all calling activity in the Touchpoint contact management
systemOther Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.#LI-TS1QualificationsRequired
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through
advanced education combined with experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.Education
- Bachelor's DegreeSkills
- Working knowledge of banking products/services.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Business development skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Analytical skills.Vaccination policyTo protect the health and
safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West may require
all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status,
and employees who are not fully vaccinated may be required to
undergo regular testing.Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$90,000.00
- $110,000.00The base salary opportunity can vary based on
candidates geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, and
abilities. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible
for Quarterly/Annual incentives.Benefits: Visit
benefits information.Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyBank of the
West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal
employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any
status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an
Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled /
Veteran.Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and
federal laws and regulations.Job: Sales and Sales RelatedLocation:
United States-Arizona-TempeOther Locations: United
States-California-Fresno, United States-California-San Ramon,
United States-California-Sacramento, United States-California-San
FranciscoRequisition ID: 062090
Keywords: Bank of the West, San Ramon , Practice Solutions Business Development Officer, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!