Senior Technical Acquisition Partner
Company: Accela, Inc.
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: July 29, 2022
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a Senior Technical Talent
Acquisition Partner to join our awesome Human Resources/Talent
Acquisition team. Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, you
will collaborate with hiring managers, executive management, and
teammates to launch innovative recruitment programs and strategies
designed to attract and retain top talent. You will manage the
end-to-end recruiting process for job requisitions including
sourcing and recruiting, managing the candidate experience, and
advising our hiring managers to make effective hiring decisions.
The HR/TA team is a highly collaborative group of people who
genuinely enjoy working with, learning from, and supporting each
The impact you will make:
- Manage and facilitate the full cycle recruiting process for
stakeholders, specifically for the Engineering team
- Bring the latest recruiting trends and best practices to
maintain competitiveness in engaging and attracting top
- Leverage a deep understanding of the business strategy to build
and execute on a complete talent acquisition strategy -
- Serve as the business partner and advisor to hiring managers to
develop talent goals, strategies, and processes to identify the
best and brightest people
- Generate passive and active pipeline of quality candidates
using creative sourcing methods, various tools, and multiple
- Work collaboratively across the HR organization on the
management of offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative
components involved in full-cycle recruiting. -
- Work closely with executives, management, and employees to
drive business results, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Develop and maintain relationships and outreach to recruiting
sources, including state, local and community organizations,
third-party employment agencies, temporary services and identifies
new source. -
- Develop requisition-specific advertisements for job boards.
- Cold call potential applicants to develop candidate pools.
- Screen resumes, refer candidates to hiring managers, coordinate
interview panels, schedule and conduct interviews.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback
with interview teams and candidates. -
- Recommend salary offers for review and approval by HR staff and
hiring managers. -
- Coordinate with hiring managers to prepare and obtain approvals
for offers. -
- Extend offers to candidates, coordinate/input data, and help
prepare docs for onboarding.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all
candidates, searches, hiring managers' interactions, and other
recruiting activities to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory
and OFCCP guidelines.
Expertise you will bring in:
- 7+ years of experience working in Recruiting or Executive
Recruiting focusing on engineering and related technical
- Experience building partnerships and effectively influencing
candidates as well as executive stakeholders.
- Experience solving complex problems, designing creative
strategies, and delivering significant impact as a talent
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working
relationships with business partners, supervisors, and
- Proven ability to use applicant tracking systems such as
Greenhouse to share, retrieve, research and present business
- Experience closing executive-level candidates and discussing
compensation packages leveraging experience with competing for top
- Proven ability to meet numerous internal and external
deadlines, often under tight time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze logically and solve broadly
defined talent acquisition problems.
- Proven ability to implement effective solutions to business
- Excellent customer service skills, including timely
responsiveness and positive, solutions-focused attitude.
- Proven ability to implement effective solutions to business
- A strong self-starter with a results-focused orientation and a
proven track record of meeting expectations in a dynamic
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments,
partners across all departments and levels and who wants to have
fun while getting things done.
- A "hands-on" doer with a strong attention to detail and follow
- Experience solving problems and delivering significant impact
as an individual contributor
- The ability to manage sensitive and confidential candidate
- A bias to action and desire to see things to
- The ability to thrive in collaborative environments, partner
across all departments and levels and the desire to have fun while
getting things done
ABOUT ACCELAFor nearly 20 years, Accela has been an industry leader
in designing and delivering government software to improve
efficiency, increase citizen engagement and enable the development
of thriving communities. Today, citizens are savvy to how services
should be delivered, and expect a consistently convenient, openly
transparent view into their local government. While government
agencies struggle to do more with less, our mission has never been
more critical. Accela provides a robust, cloud-based platform of
government software solutions that accelerate growth, efficiency,
and transparency in communities of all sizes. From planning, to
building, to service request management and more, Accela's SaaS
offerings level the playing field for small and medium governments
and enable smaller agencies to leverage larger city technologies.
Our open and flexible technology helps agencies address specific
needs today, while ensuring they are well prepared for the emerging
challenges of the future.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSIONAccela believes
in developing and nurturing a workplace community where our
differences are celebrated, and everyone feels a sense of
psychological safety and belonging. Accela is committed to putting
resources and attention towards evolving our practices, policies,
and philosophies to enable diversity to thrive and to support
equity in opportunity for everyone.
Accela is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
protected veteran status, or based on disability, gender identity,
and sexual orientation.
Keywords: Accela, Inc., San Ramon , Senior Technical Acquisition Partner, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!