Company: Trumark Companies
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Who We Are:
Our mission is to enhance, inspire and grow. We enhance the lives
of people by creating inspiring living environments. With over 30
years of experience, we're no strangers to the homebuilding
industry. We are a multi-disciplinary development company with
neighborhoods in Northern and Southern California, and Colorado!
Since our founding, Trumark has always strived to set ourselves
apart from other builders. We do this by looking ahead. We make
sure that the products we are providing are the best for our
homebuyers; that they fit into life today and in the future; that
the surroundings are inviting and purposeful. When we Trumark our
homes, it is because they reach every one of these criteria.
Trumark is looking for an ambitious Payroll Supervisor. The ideal
candidate is excited by the prospect of a fast-growth company and
has experience hiring in different states. Trumark's payroll
supervisor will be a member of the human resources team and a
trusted advisor to the company.
The Payroll Supervisor will oversee and supervise the payroll
functions of the organization, ensuring pay is processed on time,
accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Implements maintains, and reviews payroll processing and
accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of
payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments,
taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll,
wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting
software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The ability to pivot quickly
is a must!
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and ability to work with
- Extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation,
balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Must have knowledge of payroll laws in Multiple States,
including but not limited to how to set up payroll in another
- Must be proficient in Payroll Taxes for the Multiple
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Proficient with ADP software.
- Must know 941's 940's and track changes in requirement.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human
Resources, or related field required. Specific majors can be
overlooked if qualified experience is outlined and
- At least 2+ years of related experience is required.
- Interest and or knowledge in tax laws preferred.
- At least 2 years of ADP Payroll use
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat
Why Work for Trumark?
- Work with a team that values you! Trumark offers a direct
career path with an open seat for you at our table.
- Exceptional Medical Benefits (100% Employee + 60%
- 401k with company matching, we are helping you plan for future
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- Hybrid work flexibility.
- We embody our mission to Live Well. Trumark Homes is dedicated
to creating communities that foster an enthusiasm to connect, the
strength to aspire and the compassion to give back. For
approximately every 50 homes we build, we work with charity: water
to provide and serve approximately 200 people with fresh, clean
Keywords: Trumark Companies, San Ramon , Payroll Supervisor, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!