Company: G2 Integrated Solutions, LLC
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionG2 Integrated Solutions (G2-IS) delivers
innovative and value-driven solutions to pipeline operators,
utility companies and other energy stakeholders in six specialized
service disciplines — Asset Integrity, Engineering, GIS Services,
Regulatory Compliance, Field Services, and Software & Technology.
G2-IS is a fun, exciting, and dynamic organization looking for
people who are passionate about what they do. We're actively
seeking an experienced project scheduler to partner with project
stakeholders on the development, design, and maintenance of project
schedules for a diverse portfolio of construction/engineering
- Develop & maintain project schedules in Primavera (P6) while
providing leadership & support in the areas of project controls,
forecasting, cost control, and project management.
- Conduct resource & cost loading
- Partner with project management groups on updating P6 Schedules
so they align with evolving project scope, schedule, and
- Reviewing change orders provided by stakeholders and update P6
schedules and manage the effect of the change.
- Lead scheduling meetings with stakeholders and update project
management groups on any schedule constraints or changes.
- Analyze project finance trends and provide recommendations,
guidance, and support to the Project Managers
- Prepare and monitor cost plans and ensure project forecasts are
- Manage the flow of project data through various software,
database and record keeping systems
- Maintain project information (time and expenses) in project
- Provide cost control and schedule support to the PM and
Management teams which include, but is not limited to: critical
analysis, forecasting revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates,
utilization, cost reporting, PO and Change Order tracking, invoice
tracking budget comparison, forecasting percentage of complete,
- Analyze financial information and recognize significant
variance, trends, and irregularities, understand the cause/driver
and communicate timely to PM.
- Process data form various systems including to the
visualization of data into graphs and charts.
- Travel to project sites as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree - Required
- Min 1-3+years' experience driving project schedules & controls
process within the construction, utilities, refinery, engineering
(civil, mechanical, electrical), or related space - Required
- Primavera P6 – Required
- Experience with resource & coast loading.
- Experience with project controls.
- MS Office (Emphasis on Excel) - Required
- Proven success in partnering with a diverse pool of
stakeholders to help drive projects to completion (on time & on
- Proven experience taking ownership of assigned deliverables and
successfully achieving results beyond expectations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project and program
stakeholders and articulate key points to drive discussions and
facilitate consensus. All offers are contingent upon receipt of
satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug test and criminal
background screening. G2 Integrated Solutions is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
Veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
Keywords: G2 Integrated Solutions, LLC, San Ramon , Project Scheduler, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!