Company: Robert Half Corporate Internal
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Responsible for ensuring proper and accurate implementation of
the contractual language presented per client and RHI
specifications on RH Connect, MAPICA profiles, and audit
checklists, specifically related to the client's policy on
candidate pre-placement eligibility.
- Under minimal supervision, act as the day-to-day field office
personnel and client contact for pre-placement requirements for
designated Strategic accounts, coordinating daily with the SA
Client Service Managers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required pre-screening
requirements for candidate placement are collected in a timely
manner, and in accordance with documented contract terms and
conditions. This includes:
- Processing, distributing and tracking of all pre-placement
documents within departmental service level agreements and key
- Mastery of functionality and use of a variety of different
background check vendor software applications.
- Works closely with background check vendor representatives to
follow vendor requirements and guidelines for timely processing and
accurate issue resolution and background check clearances.
- Escalates unresolved issues or delayed clearances in a timely
manner to SA Client Service Managers as well as field office
- Responsible for developing internal and external customer
relationships and maintaining the role of being the one-point-of
contact for candidate pre-placement processes for all Strategic
Account contracts, as well as effectively partnering with RH's
background check vendor and other client mandated background check
- Ensures all Strategic Account job orders are compliant with
client contract terms and internal auditing requirements,
- Querying Salesforce for all active or booked job orders
- Auditing all appropriate audit points as stated on a checklist
that summarizes contract terms and servicing requirements (as
stated on RH Connect and MAPICA);
- Coordinating with field office personnel and SA Client Service
Managers to align all terms and requirements in an efficient and
- Escalating non-compliant issues in a timely manner to SA Client
Service Managers as well as field office personnel
- Documenting compliance or non-compliance, relevant to
- Working with Compliance Analysts to provide appropriate
documentation for exceptions to contract terms or servicing
requirements or facilitating compliance through appropriate
escalation and notifications.
- Responsible for the accurate document management of records
related to the client's pre-placement screening requirements and
Strategic Accounts Services department compliance / auditing
- Assist in other duties as assigned, including special projects,
vendor training and conference calls.Top Reasons to Work for Robert
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility
.You may submit your application materials online or call
1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half
International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Robert Half Corporate Internal, San Ramon , Preplacement Coordinator, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!