Snack Bar & Beverage Cart Attendant
Company: SHIV Resort Inc.
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Snack Bar & Beverage Cart Attendants are dedicated to meeting
and exceeding the experience of our golf club patrons. Employees
offer superior customer service and maintain service stations in
clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
- Ability to report to work on time in clean, pressed uniform
ensuring all grooming and appearance standards are being met.
- Ability to work with all members of our The View Team and to
treat everyone with courtesy, professionalism and tact; always
promoting positive and healthy working relationships for
- Ability to demonstrate and actively promote clear understanding
of all policies, procedures and standards as stated in the The View
Employee Handbook as well as the Standards of Service.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and warm hospitality
to all guests.
- Offer concierge services to customers by being familiar with
the local areas, attractions and activities.
- Warmly greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival.
- To attend all required meetings and be aware of all menu
changes and/or changes in policy as it relates to the overall
- Effectively handle all POS procedures and policies.
- To effectively and efficiently perform all opening and/or
closing side work as well as "daily focus" opportunities.
- To have full working knowledge of all our food menus, dessert
menus, as well as any current beverage programs.
- Ability to answer guests inquires on food and beverage and to
be informative food and beverage.
- Ability to communicate our food and beverage menus in an
informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Accurately takes guest orders.
- Maintains open and professional communication with the kitchen
at all times.
- Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout
- Follows all safety and sanitation polices.
- Correctly and precisely calculates each guest check.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as
requested by a manager at any time.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math skills.
- Understanding of federal, state, and local liquor laws.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate in
- Professional communication skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated, and
- Must be able to learn and utilize a point of sale system.
- Willingness to learn new concepts and ideas.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage
Keywords: SHIV Resort Inc., San Ramon , Snack Bar & Beverage Cart Attendant, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!