Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The main function of the Contract Administrator/Analyst is to
support the Category Managers in the tactical aspects of their
contracting and procurement activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supplier training and certifications compliance monitoring -
Collect suppliers' compliance reporting documentation and review
supplier's submissions for completeness and adherence to
- Rate change proposal analysis - use existing tools such as the
Labor Rate Computation Sheet Excel tool to compare with previous
proposals and state effect of the changes and provide to category
manager for them to negotiate changes.
- Train suppliers on updating their electronic catalogs and
validate rate changes - train suppliers on catalogs (essentially
Excel spreadsheet) and validate in the catalog that their proposals
match their catalog updates.
- Coordination with Timekeeping - Coordinate with timekeeping on
release of new catalogs based on when rates are effective and when
Timekeeping is up to date on invoices.
- Validation of invoice reconciliations - Validate any
reconciliations needed with Timekeeping based on timing of rate
effectiveness and Timekeeping invoicing activity.
- Contract Summaries - create Summaries in Sharepoint template
for suppliers' compensation schedules, listing out various aspects
of compensation that is laid out in the contract Compensation
- Equipment utilization reviews - Perform equipment utilization
reviews to ensure we're paying optimal rates.
- MLA/PLA work hours changes - Update contract exhibit listing
out local union work hours.
- Maintenance and Industrial Services (MIS) Compensation Schedule
and all the attachments changes and issues - assist Category
Managers with updating the compensation schedule and exhibits for
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) documentation and
changes administration. - interface with corporate group on OCIP
supplier changes and internal changes. Review monthly OCIP reports
to ensure responsiveness from designated contractors.
- Invoice audits - review suppliers' invoices to ensure charges
are compliant with supplier's contracts.
- Insurance monitoring - collect and review for compliance
supplier's insurance certificates.
- Supplier name changes and acquisitions - interface with
corporate supply chain and Finance groups to update ARIBA and SAP
systems when suppliers have these changes.
- Supplier qualification: Interface with Shared Services to
perform supplier qualification, follow-up and liaison work.
- Create basic amendments - create contract amendments for items
such as name changes, extensions under direction from Category
- System updates - update ARIBA, ACP, and other systems as
directed by Category managers.
- Update category progress and status reports
- Verify completion of Demand Requests to our Shared Services
systems support group in Manila.
- Liaison to verify company Supplemental Forms have been
completed and submitted to Manilla Shared Services.
- Schedule lunch and learns as requested by Category
- Coordinate incidental orders, such as business cards
- Put together contract packages with associated exhibits to
prepare for signature and system upload.
- Update Supplier Contact database.
- Basic level of proficiency with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; SharePoint, ARIBA,
Maximo, SAP experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-4 years buyer, contract administrator or analyst experience
Keywords: Cenergy, San Ramon , Contract Administrator, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!