Company: PRA Health Sciences
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for an experienced and talented front-end
developer who has experience working in an agile environment. A
strong candidate works both individually and within teams to
analyze needs, determine requirements, develop applications & UIs,
and maintain or extend applications to support the information
technology of business and operational users.
- Analyzes and translates business requirements in functional and
non-functional system requirements.
- Develops, implements, and maintains systems that conform to
company's information technology principles, software development
methodology, architecture, and best practices.
- Partner with infrastructure and architectural heads to ensure
the application meets service level standards and roadmap
- Design and develop software components to enable manageability,
serviceability, deployment, and purpose-built solution
- Design, develop, and maintain test solutions that ensure code
meets quality standards.
- Be proactive in software design/architecture, working closely
with architects and software engineers to come up with the right
solution to the problem.
- Be an active participant in team code reviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the software
- 3+ years of experience with React.js
- 1+ year of experience with Redux or a similar state/store for
- 1+ year of experience with the bootstrap CSS framework
- 1+ year of experience with front-end testing frameworks like
Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, and/or Selenium
- 2+ years of experience with npm, yarn, and webpack
- A strong understanding of user-experience design and usability
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes,
storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Expert knowledge of software development lifecycle
methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)
- Advanced understanding of importance of coding standards and
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate at
multiple levels of the organization including senior executive
- Expert ability to translate business requirements into system
functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Expert ability to design software solutions.
- Experience working with git repository
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience transpiling ES6 and JSX for support in older
- Experience with the d3.js library in creating reusable custom
graphs in a business intelligence or dashboard setting
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent OR equivalent
- Experience with Perl
- Knowledge of business and system process flow techniques
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Cloud services experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing
opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with
Keywords: PRA Health Sciences, San Ramon , Front-End Developer, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!