Company: Grid Dynamics
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Grid Dynamics is seeking a motivated Senior Accountant to join
our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys working
in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as
with a team. This position reports
directly to the Accounting Manager and/or Global Controller.
- Assist with month-end and quarterly close including preparing
journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, flux analysis,
ensuring sufficient supporting documentation is obtained.
- Run the consolidations process ensuring inter-company
eliminations are properly recorded, including validating foreign
currency translations calculations. Coordinate with the key stake
holders in the company's foreign subsidiaries. Prepare
- Maintain and communicate accurate foreign exchange rates in
accounting systems to support proper consolidation and
- Support Accounts Payable with day to day work, assist with 1099
form filing, perform vendor contract review. Analyze expenses to
ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Assist in supporting external audit, including preparation of
audit requests and ongoing support.
- Lead liaison with the outside accounting firm in preparation of
tax provision on a quarterly basis preparing PBC items as
- Assist with certain business tax filings and other compliance
- Assist with preparation of the company's 10-Q and 10-K filings
with the SEC as needed.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of
accounting and reporting policies and procedures to ensure
compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Act as backup for other team members if needed.
- Assist with any special projects that may arise.
- BA or BS degree in accounting or equivalent, with strong US
- 3-5 years of Public Accounting experience and at least 1-2
years in Corporate Accounting
- CPA or equivalent
- Strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and ability to
multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as
- Team player with an ability to work independently, with a
positive attitude, who is pro-active and owns accountability
- Adapts effectively to new and changing environments
- Understanding of accounting/auditing theory, technical
research, financial analysis and reporting
- Must be able to take the initiative on projects and tasks, and
work proactively with business partners to achieve results
Good to Have:
- Experience with NetSuite ERP
- International experience
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
NB: Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. At this
moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for
transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail,
finance, and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the
Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with
offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data
analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Keywords: Grid Dynamics, San Ramon , Senior Accountant, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!