Company: CooperVision USA
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CooperVision, a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO),
is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses
and related products and services. The Company produces a full
array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all
featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong
heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges such as
astigmatism and presbyopia; and offers the most complete collection
of spherical, toric and multifocal products available. Through a
combination of innovative products and focused practitioner
support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the
marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and wearers.
For more information, visit www.coopervision.com Job Summary:
As the initial point of contact for Total Rewards, Benefits,
Leave Management and Workers Compensation, the Total Rewards
Coordinator is responsible for supporting day-to-day administration
of all health and welfare benefits, leave and disability programs
and Workers Compensation for the U.S. and Canada. This role will
respond to employee requests for benefit information, leaves of
absence and send applicable paperwork, support claims resolution,
assist with employee data entry, and required forms to the employee
based on employees need(s) among other duties within the
department. Support the HR function in ensuring customer centric
and compliant benefit, workers compensation and leave
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Assist current employees with a variety of Benefits, Leave of
Absence, Total Rewards and Workers Compensation issues, and direct
the employees to the appropriate resources as necessary.
- Respond to carrier request and follow up with carriers on the
status of benefit, leave and disability, and workers compensation
- Serve as the primary owner and processor of invoices and manage
Reward purchase orders.
- Responsible for monthly Benefit, Workers Compensation and Leave
Management billing, reconciliation and audit of premium payments.
Ensures payments are remitted timely.
- Maintains disability carrier and Workers Compensation carrier
tracking system for all leaves of absence, including hours and
other pertinent information and distributes weekly reports to the
HRBPs, and supervisor.
- Participate in testing updates or new systems for Benefit
administration, HRIS compensation management, leave management,
- Work with Global Mobility and Benefits to ensure Expat benefits
are initiated/cancelled in a timely manner.
- Maintain the request and receipt of healthcare provider
certifications, fitness for duty and return to work evaluations
required during the leave of absence.
- Participates in planning and execution Open Enrollment and
Biometric Screening employee engagement activities.
- Provide administrative support, including, but not limited to
complex calendar management, scheduling meetings or events, New
Hire Benefit Orientation and Qualifying Events, processing a wide
array of paperwork and creating and maintaining compliant employee
- Participates in ad hoc special projects to support Benefits,
Leave Management, Workers Compensation and Total Rewards programs
or continuous improvement initiatives, in team or individual
efforts, locally and virtually.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Travel Requirements :
- Will be required to travel between Victor, West Henrietta and
Scottsville on an occasional basis.
- Base office will be in Victor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service focus, utilizing excellent interpersonal
skills for the purpose of communicating and listening, and with an
emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Basic Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook or the
- Exceptional attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
- Knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best
- Normal office environment
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in benefit or leave
- Associate degree in Business, HR or related field or equivalent
education and experience.
Keywords: CooperVision USA, San Ramon , Benefits Coordinator, Other , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!