San Ramon , California , United States | Full-time
Who we are?
Alliance Information Technology & Computer software solutions,
Inc(AllianceIT) is an IT staffing, solution and services providing
company based in San Ramon, California, USA with branch Offices in
Sunnyvale, CA Irvine, CA and Hyderabad, India. We specialize in
several IT areas including but not limited to Data Warehousing,
Business Intelligence, ETL, Database architecture, Java/J2EE,
At AllianceIT, you can expect:
Free fully-furnished corporate housing until you get a project
and your SSN if needed
Opportunity to travel across the U.S. to our mid-range to
Fortune 500 clients
Initial salary 75K+ a year and above depending on experience
Health Insurance and Law Benefits Covered
Responsible for the design, implementation, administration,
development, maintenance and support of the SharePoint environment.
Ensure the quality, stability and performance of existing sites,
applications and solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Information Technology or related; and 5 years of experience in a
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. Assist with the
design, implementation, administration, development, maintenance
and support of the SharePoint environment.
* Update and/or modify existing sites as well as create new
sites and site templates as required by the organization.
* Add or update page layouts as required by the
* Follow requirements for change management and configuration
* Develop workflows using built-in SharePoint tools, SharePoint
Designer, Visual Studio, as well as other potential third party
* Participate in multiple projects that may include
implementation, issue resolution, testing and development.
* Provide customer service, training and support to end
* Provide evening and weekend support for SharePoint initiatives
on a rotating basis.
* Adhere to all policies and procedures and maintain or update
related documentation as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in delivering SharePoint based
solutions for the business using SharePoint standard
functionalities and customizations utilizing SharePoint Designer or
* Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 out of the box
* Experience with SQL Server Enterprise Edition (developing
stored procedures, triggers, complex views).
* Experience within the following domains: workflows, migration,
design, retention, archiving and auditing.
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and
in writing with all internal customers across multiple
* Team-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with
teammates and management verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage
multiple service request simultaneously.
* Knowledgeable of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile.
* Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and