Sr Field Service Technician
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Achieves successful on-site installation, servicing and repair
processes of complex equipment and systems without direct
supervision. You will follow detailed work instructions and amend
any outdated or incorrect instructions with help of Engineering
teams. You will make improvements to training guides and
documentation. You will achieve continuous improvement initiatives
in the field to quickly fix any administrative difficulties
relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will
train the customer on proper usage, troubleshooting, and basic
repair procedures for complex equipment. You will represent
Honeywell at industry conferences and provide technical
The salary for this position is ($66,700 - 100,200). The actual
base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including
experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
- Can independently troubleshoot and repair complex
- Can program more than one system
- Perform system back-ups and install--appropriate updates--and
- Run one-off problems, scenarios, and integrations based on the
needs of the customer
- Understand and apply--knowledge of virtual machines, system
imaging, and networking to serve the needs of the customers (may
- Complete required documentation for work performed or other
- Proper use of safety personal protection equipment
- Security and other clearances as required by customerYOU MUST
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 2 years of experience
- Ability to work independently 75% of the time
- Ability to travel throughout the service area, with occasional
- Valid Driver's License and driving record acceptable to
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions and identify mistakes
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
JOB ID: HRD222051Category: Customer
ExperienceLocation: 2603 Camino Ramon Ste 200,San
Ramon,California,94583,United StatesNonexemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, San Ramon , Sr Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!