Associate Technical Account Manager
Company: Parachute Technology Inc
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Description: Position DescriptionReporting into the Director of
Account Management, the key requirement of the Associate Technical
Account Manager (ATAM) is to help the TAMs coordinate our active
engagement with Parachute's top clients, and deliver outstanding
day-to-day operational support to the TAM team. The Associate TAM
works to ensure a quick response to client inquiries, helps
navigate client opportunities, and works closely with the TAM group
to develop and deliver effective Technology Business Reviews.
He/She works closely with each TAM to ensure that Parachute's
growth strategy is achieved.Key Responsibilities, including but not
- Review client reports and escalate any problems to the client
- After review, send monthly reports to all clients.
- Review tickets monthly to uncover any emerging poor service
- Review invoices and computer, license, and user counts before
they are sent to clients.
- Build and deliver standard quotes to clients.
- Review and manage client hardware and software maintenance
- Act as an escalation point for clients, analyzing each to
determine whether the TAM needs to be involved as part of the
- Build and maintain baseline budget for each client.
- Triage client emails and either manage or escalate as
- Attend more complex meetings and take notes for dissemination
to all stakeholders.
- Monitor client sat for each client.
- Convert Won Opportunities to Projects and communicate to
- For larger clients, take notes during meetings and create and
direct tickets and other actions to appropriate staff.
- Working in concert with the Operations and Support teams,
maintain exceptional client relationships to ensure a high level of
renewals within assigned clients, to gain additional share within
existing clients, and to win referrals to new clients.
- Share lessons learned with other members of Parachute's Account
Management and Sales Teams in order to optimize all business
expansion opportunities. Requirements: Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-directed, but strong working in a team environment.
- Strong customer service orientation and personality.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a
minimum level of assistance and supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Has initiative, independent, hunger to learn, with a positive
- Fluent in English.Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k + company matching
- 15 PTO days
- 8 - 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Cellular phone stipend
- Travel stipend
Keywords: Parachute Technology Inc, San Ramon , Associate Technical Account Manager, IT / Software / Systems , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!