Workday Integration Developer
Company: Robert Half
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Robert Half is seeking a Software Engineer to support Workday
SaaS solution for our Corporate Human Resources and Payroll
organization. Primary responsibilities include building complex
integrations using web service technologies, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML,
XSLT and providing technical expertise on Workday Studio
technologies, security, troubleshooting system issues, data
analysis, vendor management and coordination with other
teams.Candidate should be proficient in web
service/SOAP/REST/XML/XSLT coding - on job training on Workday SaaS
toolset will be offered to well-qualified candidate. In addition,
this role will analyze technical and systems problems and recommend
automated solutions, processes and procedures for improvement. The
qualified individual is required to create system specifications,
write code, configure system settings, and execute unit,
integration and acceptance testing. The individual will also lead
cross-functional teams to address system, interface, data and
vendor issues. There will be opportunities to work on Workday and
other HR SaaS systems with general support, enhancements, and new
projects. ***This role is open for remote***Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of developer experience.
- 5+ years' experience with business applications.
- Performs Software Engineer duties on the Workday product suite,
specializing and leading integration work for a particular
functional area such as HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll,
Talent, or Absence Management.
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, REST, WSDL, and
- Working knowledge of XSLT.
- Working knowledge of XSLT editors, such as Oxygen.
- Experience with iterative or agile software development
- Provides estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing
and developing the solution using the Workday Integration Tool Kit
- Core Connectors, EIBs, Document Transforms, and Workday
- Shares knowledge and information through regular communications
- Ability to work at his/her own direction and balance competing
priorities and customer needs.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality
and suggests opportunities for quality and process
- Debugs and triages integration issues and defects. Implements
and tests fixes where necessary.
- Manages interface schedules to client SLAs. Defines client
interface calendar and inventory, monitors integrations to
completion, establishes and supports file transmission automation
and supporting documentation.
- Supports the RH team through test execution, issue triage and
knowledge transfer activities.
- Clearly and succinctly documents communications to customers
using issue management system.
- Replicates and verifies customer problems to identify potential
- Collaborates with team members to research, identify and
validate issue resolutions.
- Effectively prioritizes customer issues as required.
- Supports client and client teams in creating complex reports
and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Maintains integration related requirements and technical
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution,
develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Understands the importance of testing, and executes it
- Ability to work effectively with business and technology
management and staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight
deadlines and multi-task effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team
- Working knowledge of object-oriented and relational model
Keywords: Robert Half, San Ramon , Workday Integration Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!