Company: Strategic Staffing Solutions
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Title: Scrum MasterRole Type: Contract Location: San Ramon,
CADuration: 12 Months How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format
to Lindsay Souriyathay or Reginald Dykes email@example.com
Reference JOB# 196519 -Requirements Qualifications:
- 7 years' experience as a Scrum master
- Experience as an agile coach
- Experience in Azure Devops (ADO)
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, and production
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java,
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- ScrumMaster Certification Required
- Coach agile experience is required
- SaFE cert required.
- Product owner and Release Train Engineer exp is a plus.
- Education: -Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as
computer science, computer engineering or related field requiredJob
- Responsible for managing and evolving Scaled Agile portfolios
of the highest complexity.
- Facilitates the scrum process on scrum teams with significant
cross-functional impacts involving project, non-project, or
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally
accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively
promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum
- Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and
guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent
challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile
practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle,
business process mapping, and various release processes.
- May train other Scrum Masters and serve as a mentor to less
experienced team members.
Keywords: Strategic Staffing Solutions, San Ramon , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!