Principal Software AG webMethods Developer
Company: BNP Paribas
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Principal Software AG webMethods Developer At Bank of the West,
our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're
investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing
diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more
small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy.
From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking
action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and
strengthen communities. We are part of BNP--Paribas, a global
leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes,
we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are
continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers,
while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
--Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing and
implementation of software solutions to business and technology
needs. The Integration Developer will work on our Real-Time
Integration Services (RISE) team providing reusable, extensible and
standardized solutions to project teams across multiple business
lines.Essential Job Functions
- Design and develop integration solutions using SoftwareAG
webMethods product suite and CA API Gateway.
- Implement design patterns and industry best practices to
develop secure robust integration applications.
- Develop unit tests using WmTestSuite to enable automated
- Provide input into high level solution architecture.
- Provide input for capacity planning and sizing of various ESB
- Implement code management best practices using subversion and
- Perform code and design reviews.
- Implement application development lifecycle management using
- Advise and lead software development services typically in a
defined highly complex project.
- Develop system requirements and business processes; code, test,
debug and implement software solutions. Develop recommendations on
- Determine and make recommendations on software design
- Mentor and coach junior developers.#LI-BG1
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods 10.x Integration Server
and related technologies
- Knowledge of WmTestSuite, SOAP, REST, JMS architecture,
- Experience with Java SE, Java EE, XML, JSON and OAS/Swagger
- Experience with SOAPUI and LOADUI for performance testing.
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture
- RDBMS experience
- Knowledge of CA API Gateway (Broadcom Layer 7) and policy
design is a plus
- Requires 10--years minimum prior relevant experience in
development and support of integration solutions.
- Banking Domain, MQ, Kafka, Apigee, EntireX adapter--is a
plusEducationBachelor's DegreeEqual Employment Opportunity
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to
provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws
and regulations. Primary Location: United States-California-San
Ramon Job Type: Full-time Job: Technology Reference: 057527
Keywords: BNP Paribas, San Ramon , Principal Software AG webMethods Developer, IT / Software / Systems , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!