Surgical Technologist I
Company: Sutter Health
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Position Overview:Assists in preparing for and during surgery by
performing routine and delegated duties according to standards and
policies of the department and hospital to assure quality patient
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent education/experience
- Completion of a formal accredited Operating Room Technician
program required.LICENSURES & CERTIFICATIONS: -
- Basic Life Support Certification - BLS required.
- Certified Surgical Technician - CST from NBSTSA
- Two year scrubbing experience preferred. -SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Basic knowledge of surgical procedures, equipment and supplies.
- Requires strong communication, organization and interpersonal
- Requires flexibility to accommodate emergencies as well as
changing schedules and priorities.SIGN ON BONUS: $10,000. Available
to external candidates in accordance with the Sutter Health policy.
---- ----Organization:California Pacific Medical CenterEmployee
Status: RegularBenefits: YesPosition Status: Non-ExemptUnion:
YesJob Shift: DayShift Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays of the Week
Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements: OtherSchedule: Part
TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:64Applications Accepted:All Applications
AcceptedAdditional Location: 3555 Cesar Chavez St., San Francisco,
CaliforniaSchedule/Shift: Part Time/ Day
Keywords: Sutter Health, San Ramon , Surgical Technologist I, Healthcare , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!