Director, Product Management, FedRAMP
Company: Five9 Inc.
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 26, 2023
As the migration of contact centers to the cloud gains momentum,
even previously hesitant industries are recognizing the advantages
of CCaaS solutions in terms of functionality, scalability,
security, and innovation. One such sector is the Federal
Government, which is becoming an increasingly important market for
Five9. To expand our reach, we are seeking a Director of Product
Management with a proven track record of building successful cloud
products for the federal government. This individual will lead the
development and launch of a FedRAMP-compliant version of the Five9
Intelligent CX Platform, targeting both government entities and
commercial enterprises that do business with the federal
- Develop & Implement the Five9 Intelligent CX FedRAMP platform
- Assess the Five9 Intelligent CX Platform against FedRAMP
controls, compliance requirements, and document the requirements to
formulate a product roadmap.
- Develop, publish and maintain the FedRAMP Product Roadmap in
collaboration and consultation with the broader Product Team and
with key functional primes across the company.
- Work with Product Management & Engineering primes to gain
alignment on roadmap strategy, and prioritize backlog into phased
- Work with Program and Release Management on project schedules,
progress reporting, project risks and mitigations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on FedRAMP compliance and
regulations, providing guidance to internal teams and external
customers on related topics.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders, including
government agencies and third-party assessors, to ensure that the
product is compliant with all relevant standards and
- Partner with stakeholders to develop a revenue forecast to sure
that the FedRAMP strategy aligns with business goals and
objectives. Develop pricing & packaging strategies that support
- Develop and maintain an executive dashboard covering key
product milestones and success criteria. Present regularly to
executive steering committee.
- Be an active member of the broader Five9 FedRAMP Project Team,
partnering closely with Product Engineering, Cloud Operations,
InfoSec, Sales, Services, Go-to-Market, and others.
- Provide Product input to the appropriate FedRAMP documents and
applications (eg FIPS199, 3PAO, POA&M)
- Represent Five9 as the Product Expert on FedRAMP in meetings
with 3PAOs, JAB and Authorization Agencies.
- Represent Five9 as the Product Expert on FedRAMP in support of
Sales engagements with prospects, at industry conferences, and in
meetings with industry analysts.
- Utilizing the Aha and Jira applications, manage the prioritized
backlog and convert to Epics, Features and User Stories for
delivery through the Five9 Agile process.
- Partner closely with the Engineering Team to ensure that
requirements are clear, understood and prioritized, and are
development, tested and delivered in-line with Five9 and industry
- Maintain a resourcing-for-success assessment on all phases of
the FedRAMP project, ensuring that Engineering resource gaps are
identified, and flagged to the Product Prioritization
- In close partnership with Program Management and the
Go-to-Market Teams, lead the products through the new product
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness and aptitude to work
from requirements definition right through to strategic product
Experience & Capabilities
- 8+ years in software product management of a
software-as-a-service contact center or unified communications
- Experience of having product managed a FedRAMP initiative, from
commencement right through to securing authorization.
- Have a deep knowledge of the workings and processes of the
various agencies, departments, and assessment organizations
involved in FedRAMP authorization.
- Have a background in Cloud security standards &
- Be a clear and authoritative written and oral communicator,
able to clearly articulate plans, positions and arguments.
- Proven track record of delivering innovative software solutions
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-organization, up and down
management levels, and with globally distributed office
Qualifications & Background
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
- An advanced degree in engineering or a business discipline is
- A Product Management credential is desirable.
- Must be a US Citizen and resident in the US.
Keywords: Five9 Inc., San Ramon , Director, Product Management, FedRAMP, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...