Company: Robert Half
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Robert Half is seeking a Manager to join our innovated HCM
Applications and Technology group. This team consists of highly
skilled Software Engineers and Business Systems Analysts. - -This
team supports the HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Time modules,
currently in PeopleSoft 9. A critical integration that the team
built, and supports are APIs integrating PeopleSoft Time
functionality with our Native Mobile App and in the near-future
with a Salesforce-based web client. -In the next 3-4 years, our
roadmap features the planning and implementation of the next-gen
application to replace PeopleSoft 9. - Application solution for our
corporate, field and external (candidate/client) users continues to
be built on PeopleSoft, API integrations, Lambda, AWS, automation
and many other tools for integration and file/documents transfers.
We have a consistent track record of success in achieving a broad
range of goals and timely delivery year after year. - We have great
leadership and individual contributor skills that have made our
group successful and highly trusted by our business owners and IT
partners. - We have strong relationships within our team members,
upper management and partner organizations that often result in
win-win situations and foundation for future success. - As a team,
we are work-focused, cohesive, adaptable, and flexible with a
positive attitude resulting in quantifiable results and wins! - The
team is encouraged to constantly evaluate and use new
technologies/tools to adopt technological advances and make way for
system efficiencies. - We believe that our employees are our most
valuable asset, and we embody a culture of recognition, caring, and
involvement in company and community activities. - We work hard but
make the effort to enjoy a healthy work-life balance and fun while
at work. - We are very proud of our team which we consider our
family at work! - We are looking for someone who can provide
leadership, architectural knowledge, functional and technical
guidance to the team, represent the team in collaboration with
business groups, IT partners and senior leadership. -
This position requires a highly driven individual with strong
emotional intelligence; a true self-starter with demonstrated
experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. - The
successful candidate will have the ability to collaborate across
groups enterprise wide, to pave and oversee processes as our
technology continues to grow, expand, and change, is detail
oriented, and will be capable of managing multiple processes
This position is a part of ATI-HRFS (Applications Technology
Innovation - Human Resources and Financial Services) and reports to
Sr. Manager of ATI-HRFS FHCM/TCAST Business Operations Team. - The
position is designed as 100% remote and/or hybrid in office and
will be required to travel to San Ramon Ca. up to two times a year
for strategic planning. -
- Manages the process of writing requirements, triaging issues,
communicating with stakeholders, and prioritizing
- Manage and track all support requests including enhancements;
prioritize and manage a timeline for delivery
- Collaborates with design teams in developing best practice
customer-facing experiences that drive awareness, conversion,
engagement, and business best practices. Seeks continuous
improvement opportunities in this area.
- Drive projects from scoping to implementation
- Lead and continue to improve best practices for the team around
operations and project delivery.
- Develop partnerships with the business and our cross-team
- Focus on the user and employee experience
- Provides updates, guidance and recommendations related to
technology solutions and projects to staff, impacted ATI teams,
Corp Services business teams, and senior ATI Management.
- Collaborates and consults with ATI Leadership, managers, and
business owners to provide support during the solution delivery and
application support phases, managing enhancements, maintenance
priorities as applicable.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensures that all
applications running in various environments meet or exceed stated
- Manage audit and SOX compliance processes
- Participates in the development of the Resource Plan and
relationships across businesses to ensure service models and
organizational readiness support product needs.
- Participates in and leads project estimating efforts as well
providing input into the continuous improvement of the delivery
- Responsible for personnel actions, including hiring,
onboarding, firing, promotion, development, discipline, and
- Manage the team and will mentor, guide, and actively share
knowledge across all team members
- Regularly reviews policies and procedures to identify gaps and
outdated information; manages creation of new policies.
- Provides input into strategic plans and objectives.
- Acts as primary Hiring Manager for recruiting process and
addressing any disciplinary actions or promotions within company
policies and practices.
- Makes resource requirement and headcount recommendations based
upon analysis and presents to vertical directors and business unit
management for final decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field or equivalent years of
- 5+ years of Team Leadership or Management experience in a
fast-paced Global IT environment.
- Structural analysis, data modeling, information engineering,
mathematical model building, sampling, and resource planning.
- Development of multi-tier business applications.
- Management of full development lifecycles for software
applications using tools such as MS Project, Visio, JIRA highly
- Knowledge of data management, business intelligence
methodologies, OLAP/integration tools and SQL highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of and demonstrated practice in customer
service, business acumen, IT infrastructure technologies and
end-user experience and technology project delivery preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and apply good
- Must be able to work within a team both as a leader and as a
- Must be able to analyze circumstances or data that require
evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of
current business trends.
- Capable and willing to learn new technologies in support of
established and newly identified business needs.
- Must be able to wield knowledge of related technologies to
- Capable of collaborating and leading collaboration efforts with
other customers, peers, managers, and suppliers to improve the
quality and efficiency of service delivery.
- Must be able to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced
- Must be able to convey knowledge to customers, peers, and
managers of widely diverse skill levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer-service orientation.
The typical salary range for this position is $111,000 to $169,000.
The salary is negotiable depending upon experience and location.
The position is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus. -
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As part of Robert Half's Corporate Services facility employment
process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful
completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer
offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for
a position, please contact us by sending an email to -or call
1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to
Keywords: Robert Half, San Ramon , Manager ATI, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!