Sales and Marketing Director
Company: Ivy Living
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Sales and Marketing Director
At Ivy Park at San Ramon, we are passionate about providing the
best care for the best life. We are a premier senior living
community, situated on a beautifully landscaped campus, that
provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care to residents who
are looking for a place to call home. Make a difference every day
and become part of a compassionate and professional team that
enables residents to thrive and enjoy the retirement lifestyle
The Sales and Marketing Director will be responsible for generating
and managing leads to qualify prospects and guide them through the
transition of moving into their new home. You will work closely
with the Executive Director and VP of Sales to create a
cutting-edge and strategic marketing plan. Your goal is to achieve
your budgeted occupancy targets.What Will I Do Every day?
- Create trust and connect with prospective residents and their
families through phone calls and tours of the community.
- Ideate ways to increase occupancy and achieve targeted
- Work together with your team to execute events to draw
prospects to the community.
- Build relationships with community organizations and
professional groups to increase collaboration opportunities.What
will I need to be successful in this role?
- 3 or more years of marketing experience or a sales background
(outside sales preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (or
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and diligence in following up with prospects.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
What are some of the benefits?
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
We are proud of our winning culture, and live these values daily:
authenticity, teamwork, compassion, commitment, and resilience.With
communities across California and Nevada, you will experience
abundant opportunities for career growth, travel, and relocation.
Learn more at oakmontseniorliving.com.
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brands. Oakmont currently serves over 4,500 seniors across
62 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.Oakmont Management Group is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Ivy Living, San Ramon , Sales and Marketing Director, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!