Senior Delivery Manager
Company: Grid Dynamics International
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: July 30, 2022
We are looking for the Senior Delivery Manager to join our team.
You will play a key role in shaping and driving the implementation
of product features and applications to enhance the customer
experience and/or to augment the current toolbox available for our
internal and external customers. - As a delivery manager you excel
at the intersection of interdisciplinary teams and act as the glue
between these teams on the road to delivering great new products
and services.You'll be in the middle of the action - eCommerce and
technology development are at the core of WSI's growth and will
continue to fuel our success.Responsibilities:
- Work with the Senior Management and/or Executive stakeholders
to help define and document key objectives and success criteria for
your programs and associated product/feature roadmaps.
- Partner with internal technology teams - such as user
experience, engineering, R&D - and assess feasibility and drive
the implementation of roadmap product features including measuring
feature effectiveness and value.
- Define and map out plan and timeline for cross-functional
initiatives; this includes pro-actively identifying and managing
dependencies and risks.
- Chair program review and roadmap review meetings with
- Identify and effectively communicate priorities to the team
members, and ensure teams are aligned on the priorities.
- Serve as primary liaison between Technology, Creative, UI/UX,
R&D, Business teams, third-party customers and other teams as
- Attend project meetings and provide status reports to the
business teams and stakeholders. -
- Define, gather, track and report metrics and key performance
indicators for new eCommerce features and functionality.
- Track and report on issues and solutions and escalate where
- Develop high level business requirements for new enhancements,
features and functionality.
- Recommend and facilitate cross-concept initiatives and
- Assist in definition and management of project scope and
subsequent change requests.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of new processes as
they relate to new features.
- Evaluate alternative operational efficiencies and business
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing complex projects
and/or programs is required.
- Proven experience shipping features in customer facing software
applications and/or hardware.
- Proven success managing product through all parts of the
product life cycle.
- Solid experience working within Scrum or other Agile
environments. Deeply familiar with Agile practices and can drive
Agile adoption across the organization.
- Ability to interface with business as well as technology
- You have a proven ability to understand and discuss technical
concepts, manage trade-offs, and effectively prioritize
- You have stellar verbal and written communication skills and an
uncanny ability to lead and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player and ability to work
with cross-functional teams harmoniously while keeping project
releases on time and on budget.
- Strong drive towards execution; can break through barriers to
get the job done.
- Willingness to work with offshore development teams as
- Bachelor's degree in computers, engineering or business
administrationWhat we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers
from the USA)
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasksAbout Us:Grid Dynamics is
an engineering services company known for transformative,
mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and
technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce
services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the
peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon,
California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we
focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps,
and cloud enablement.
Keywords: Grid Dynamics International, San Ramon , Senior Delivery Manager, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!