Senior Manager External Reporting
Company: Robert Half
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 24, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONSenior Manager External ReportingLOCATIONSAN
RAMONJOB DESCRIPTIONRobert Half is seeking a Senior External
Reporting Manager to be a part of the Financial External Reporting
team. This team prepares the Company's consolidated financial
reports which are filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission
(SEC), including Form 8-K, Form 10-Q and Form 10-K. This group also
prepares and analyzes consolidated monthly and ad-hoc reports for
senior management, providing explanations as needed for significant
fluctuations in periodic results. In addition, this team is a key
interface with our external auditors with respect to financial
presentations in our quarterly and annual filings. Specific
- Direct the activities of the external reporting team and the
asset management group.
- Coordinate the Company's efforts re: SEC/GAAP compliance in
overseeing the preparation and review of Form 10-Q and Form 10-K,
including research and documentation related to new accounting
pronouncements, policies, etc.
- Oversee the preparation of and reviews the monthly reporting
packages provided to senior executive management.
- Manage the GL Close for external reporting and interfaces with
other departments as necessary to ensure timing and accuracy of
- Provide financial data to other corporate departments (tax,
legal, field accounting, corporate development, compensation,
- Interface with external and internal auditors.
- Oversee the preparation of the quarterly earnings release,
including publishing on the internet.
- Direct the process of including the Company's financial
statements in the Annual Report.
- Ad hoc reporting requests. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field with proven
- CPA or MBA.
- Understanding of SEC reporting requirements/guidelines, US
- 7+ years accounting experience including 3+ years public
accounting experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience required. Or 8+ years of
accounting/financial analysis experience required.
- MS Office, including Intermediate/Advanced skills in Excel;
Financial ERP experience (PeopleSoft preferred).
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical, interpersonal and
communication skills. At Robert Half, there's more to us than what
we do. Learn about our values and what it's like to work for the
largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon,
California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at . Follow us
on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job
openings and career and workplace news! Robert Half International
Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran As
part of Robert Half's Corporate Services facility employment
process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful
completion of a background check. Robert Half is committed to being
an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job
seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe
you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job
opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an
email to -or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance. In your email
please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
JOB -LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP ADDITIONAL LOCATION
Keywords: Robert Half, San Ramon , Senior Manager External Reporting, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!