Senior Director of Product Management - Conversati
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFive9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and
secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional
customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver
tangible business results.We are driven by a passion to transform
contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence.
Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers,
helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based
solutions to the cloud.To complement our rapid growth, we are
actively looking for a Senior Director of Product Management to
join our team to lead our Conversational AI product. Contact Center
users do their best work when they have the best tools for the job.
Five9 believes in complementing the human experience at a contact
center with AI to enhance the end-user experience and this requires
careful thought and consideration towards the agent, supervisor
workflows. This is an opportunity to impact and improve
productivity for millions of users worldwide who use Five9
applications to deliver exceptional service for their
- Leverage Five9 Conversational AI to define and manage the
end-user experience in an enterprise contact center including
personas like the agent, supervisors and others.
- Use a combination of metrics, product intuition to deliver AI
products in cloud CCaaS space.
- Lead Agile SCRUMs team by participating in sprint ceremonies
(standup, grooming, retros, etc.)
- Work with the Five9 UX Design team to bring user experience
applications from concepts and prototypes through to finalized
- Define key metrics to track product usage, growth and KPIs for
- Develop, publish and maintain the Product Roadmap in
collaboration and consultation with the broader Product Team and
with key functional primes across the company.
- Work with key stakeholders (internal, external, customer) to
understand customer, market and strategic requirements and
translate them into Features, Epics, and User Stories.
- Develop product business cases and, in close partnership with
Program Management, lead the products from concept to general
- Establish relationships with customers (new and existing) to
test new products and manage feedback effectively to favorably
impact product outcomes.
- Partner closely with the Engineering Team to ensure that
requirements are clear, understood and prioritized, and are
development, tested and delivered in-line with Five9 agile and
industry best practices.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Readiness to develop the
product positioning, value proposition and pricing.
- Understand industry trends, emerging technologies, new user
experience paradigms and competitor offerings and align product
roadmap for differentiation and market leadership.
- Provide product subject matter expertise in support of lead
customer engagements, customer presentations, customer user group,
and industry conferences.
- Identify and partner with companies that can provide
complementary functionality to the Five9 User Experience
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness and aptitude to work
from strategic product direction right through to detailed
requirements definition.Experience & Capabilities:
- 10-15 years in software product management experience
delivering end user experience for an enterprise SaaS product or
delivering end-user experience for millions of users for a consumer
- Extensive experience developing and executing large,
multi-faceted product deliveries, with a history of successful
launches, across data and product creation platforms.
- Experience in managing cloud/web apps for enterprises with
complex user flows (user management, permissions, security, PII
- Experience building solutions using Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, IBM
Watson etc. [Optional]
- Experience analyzing analytics (HEAP, Looker, Tableau or
similar) and presenting to product leadership teams.
- A talent for working with users, stakeholders and decision
makers to validate UX concepts, seek input on requirements and
obtain feedback on usage.
- Experience running beta programs, user feedback, A/B testing
- Experience in working and integrating with technology
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-organization, up and down
management levels, and with globally distributed office
- Experience in working on, or integrating with, cloud contact
center or CRM applications [Optional]Education:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business field.
- An advanced degree in an engineering or a business discipline
is highly desirable. (MBA/MS etc.)
- A Product Management credential is desirable. #LI-EW1Five9
embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that
represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The
more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful Bishop Ranch Business
Park in San Ramon, CA.
Keywords: Five9, San Ramon , Senior Director of Product Management - Conversati, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!