Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Parachute Technology Inc
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 13, 2022
POSITIONYou'll be working closely with the CEO and managing team.
You will (1) generate qualified leads; (2) develop communication,
presentations, and events to maximize client retention; and (3)
drive internal marketing efforts to reinforce our strong company
culture. As a Digital Marketing Manager, your mission will be to
optimize our marketing funnel. You'll have an eye on all aspects of
the funnel, continually test and learn to drive more clients to
enter our marketing funnel, and engage with us once they have
become a client. You'll be continually failing fast, using your
test results to craft data-driven strategy updates and test new
ideas. This role is highly cross-functional and will be
instrumental in creating a test-and-learn culture across the entire
marketing team.We'd like you to work with us to tailor the role to
be personally fulfilling and highly successful. Here are our
thoughts based on our experience of having someone in this
position, supported by our online marketing partner.ROLE &
- Responsible for website and online marketing strategy working
in collaboration with our marketing partners.
- Define key marketing metrics and create reports and dashboards
to determine the overall performance of the marketing initiatives
(likely using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Data
- Work with partners and implement tools to enable targeting and
engagement with prospects and customers and track marketing
- Manage technology integrations connecting to Parachute
marketing technologies (most notably, HubSpot).
- Collaborate with marketing vendors and management on
initiatives to drive leads.
- Maximize MDF and Co-Op funding with technology partners to
support marketing initiatives and events.
- Evaluate, repeatedly test, prioritize, and invest in marketing
channels that drive lead growth
- Manage the development, design and distribution of monthly
newsletters, social medial posts, blog posts, and other Company
- Develop our event strategy and produce high value events for
prospects and clients.
- Develop a cost effective, public relation strategy that will
maximize article placement in publications our clients and
prospects are reading.SKILLS
- Data analytics and analysis
- Cross-channel strategy
- Channel CRO & website CRO
- Customer segmentation
- Testing framework
- Marketing technologies
- Revenue responsibility & channel resource management
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets Experience.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- You are an analytical thinker who also has a creative
- You take a methodical approach to problem-solving and know how
to ask the right questions when you don't have all the
- You have strong communication skills and are able to clearly
- You aren't afraid to jump into creating the first passes of ad
and landing page creative, including copywriting and design
- You live for spreadsheets and get giddy running A/B tests.
- You have a professional and proactive work ethic.
- You have experience executing engaging campaigns, testing, and
- You have a robust knowledge of web analytic tools used to
monitor and track marketing campaign performance.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel
required) and are familiar with Google Analytics, Google Data
Studio, and HubSpot or other marketing automation
software.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCEEducation: Required: Bachelor's
degree in a related field.Experience: 4-6+ years of related
experience in related business and/or technology.BENEFITS
- Life Insurance
- 401k + company matching
- 15 PTO days
- 8 - 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Cellular phone stipend
- Travel stipendSALARY
- Dependent on experience, skills, and certifications
Keywords: Parachute Technology Inc, San Ramon , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!