Assistant Front Office Manager
Company: Marriott San Ramon
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Assist the Front Office Manager in managing the Front Office
operations to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and
compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures while
meeting/exceeding financial goals. Ensure that the arrival,
departure, and all other guest contact are conducted in an
efficient and friendly manner.
- Ensure efficient guest registration, checkout, guest service, and
telephone service, while ensuring all brand standards are being
- Implement company and franchise programs.
- Prepare forecasts and reports and assist in the development of
the Rooms Division budget.
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure their optimum performance.
- Track guest satisfaction surveys and maximize usage of the guest
response tracking system.
- Provide training for entry level associates and supervisors.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor
- Interview, hire, train, develop, resolve problems, provide open
communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when
appropriate of staff members. Ensure timely completion of
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Ensure compliance of front office, guest service, and PBX
standard operating procedures and policies. Ensure all Front Office
Quality Standards are complied with and are consistently
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to
facilitate increased levels of communication and guest
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to
achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of
- Maintain all front desk related equipment and a par stock of
- Resolve customer complaints; anticipate potential problems by
reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business
flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer
satisfaction and quality.
- Develop strong relations with the sales team to discuss and
implement sales strategies to continually improve occupancy levels
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Marriott San Ramon, San Ramon , Assistant Front Office Manager, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!