Division Environmental Manager in San Ramon, CA at Lennar Homes
Company: Lennar USA
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Text LENNAR to 51893 to get started today! Division
Environmental Manager in San Ramon, CA at Lennar Homes The history
of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R
Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956
Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing
Gene as Arnold's partner. Through Leonard's guidance and Arnold's
attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value
and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under
the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and
Arnold's names. Through the years, Lennar has grown to a
disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the
art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become
an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of
strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new
markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most
desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has
now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami,
Florida and is one of the nation's leading builders of quality
homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and
retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle
- such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.
Job Description Overview
POSITION SUMMARY: Assist division's associates with the
implementation of the Lennar Environmental Management System (LEMS)
and Lennar's Injury Illness and Prevention Program (IIPP).
Regularly interact with the Regional Environmental Manager (REM),
National Safety Manager (NSM), Division and Community Safety
Coordinators, regulatory agencies and other division
- Ensure the division's implementation of the LEMS including the
Stormwater, Air Quality, Environmental Due Diligence, and Spill
Prevention Control & Countermeasures (SPCC) modules.
- Possess working knowledge with the form, content, and
implementation of air quality regulations, the California
Construction General Permit, Construction Storm Water Pollution
Prevention Plans (SWPPP), and Best Management Practices (BMP).
- Interact with the Regional Environmental Manager on a regular
- Regularly interact with and assist division associates to
achieve SPCC, storm water and air quality regulatory
- Assist division with the development, preparation,
implementation, and updating of the SWPPP.
- Ensure that the SWPPP and dust control plans are implemented
within each of the division's communities.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of the SWPPP, Notice
of Intent, Change of Information, and Notice of Termination for
each project requiring coverage under the California Construction
- Review SWPPP prior use in the community. Assist the REM with
Content and Adequacy Audits of new SWPPPs, modify SWPPP to meet
requirements, and report results to the REM for presentation to
- Assist the REM with SWPPP implementation audits, documentation
of associated corrective actions, and reporting of results.
- Coordinate and document LEMS training for associates and trade
- Coordinate and deliver the division's procedural LEMS program
orientation and training to project management team including field
- Assist construction managers with storm water, air quality
issues, and safety matters.
- Regulatory agency interaction as needed.
- Attend related training courses and seminars suggested by the
Regional Environmental Manager.
- Coordinate and ensure the archiving of SWPPP documentation with
the Regional Environmental Manager.
- Provide surveillance for safety hazards in the division office,
construction office/trailer, and at the construction site.
- Regularly discuss safety matters with division and community
- Be available to conduct a walkthrough during agency inspections
and document inspections.
- Report injuries and/or accidents that occur on Lennar
- Participate in the division safety committee meetings.
- Advise and assist the community safety coordinators with the
maintenance of Lennar's safety equipment and safety related
- Strive to reduce liability of regulatory citations and
subsequent future litigation, penalties, and fines.
- Local travel to communities within the division required.
- Create a sense of pride and quality of workmanship, service,
and delivering the American Dream of secure and quality home
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) - five (5) years experience in environmental
consulting, construction technology, construction management,
industrial hygiene, or related field experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field preferred
- Must have working knowledge of laws and regulations relating to
SWPPPs, storm water runoff, air quality, and safety
- High degree of construction knowledge
- Professional and positive attitude is required to deal with all
division personnel and/or regulatory agencies
- California stormwater certification preferred: Qualified SWPPP
Developer (QSD) or Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) with
underlying certification such as Certified Professional in Erosion
and Sediment Control (CPESC); Certified Erosion, Sediment, and
Stormwater Inspector (CESSWI); Certified Inspector of Sediment and
Erosion Control (CISEC)
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Safety-related certifications a plus
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Valid, unrestricted driver's license required
- Must have strong writing and organizational skills;
- Must complete 30 OSHA outreach training within 120 days of
- Must obtain basic first aid certification within 120 days of
hirePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:Require the ability to work in excess of
eight hours per day in the confined quarters of a construction
trailer or office, the ability to operate a motor vehicle, read
building plans, climb stairs, bend stoop, reach, lift, travel on
uneven and unpaved surfaces, move and/or carry equipment which may
be in excess of 50 pounds. Finger dexterity will be required to
operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Occasional air and
vehicular travel and overnight stays could be required.#CB Joining
our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application
process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your
information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Text
LENNAR to 51893 to get started today!
Keywords: Lennar USA, San Ramon , Division Environmental Manager in San Ramon, CA at Lennar Homes, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!