Sr Manager, Human Resources
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Description - Sr Manager, Human Resources (SAN0119) Job
Description Sr Manager, Human Resources - SAN0119 Description
CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies (NYSE:COO), is one of
the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The
Company produces a full array of daily disposable, two-week and
monthly contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and
optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest
vision challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia and childhood
myopia; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric
and multifocal products available. Through a combination of
innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company
brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, creating real
advantages for customers and wearers. For more information, visit
www.coopervision.com Job Summary: Provides HR leadership to the
development, implementation, and management of best practices in
human resources covering the Cooper Companies and CooperVision
Global Functions which includes but not limited to Finance, IT,
Marketing and Commercial Operations. Drive the implementation of
the HR Strategic plan and be a true business partner that drives
effective and efficient HR support to an inclusive, diverse, and
multi-cultural global workforce. You will directly manage an HR
Coordinator and have a solid reporting relationship to the Sr.
Director of Human Resources Essential Functions &
- Design and lead the HR strategy in business partnership with
the function, to support Talent Management, Talent Acquisition,
Recognition, Engagement, Organizational Design, Workforce Planning,
and other HR-related competencies.
- Ensure alignment to regional and global HR strategies, as well
as to local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training and development programs are in
place to support operational objectives and strategies.
- Executes on the delivery of HR programs and services with
partnership from our internal HR Centers of Expertise (Talent
Management, Total Rewards, HR Technology, and Information
- Succession planning administration and implementation.
- Support Performance Management System.
- Drive culture of positive engagement, to include effective
employee relations, conflict management, and dispute
- Manage work environment plans.
- Initiate & manage individual and team coaching for
- Provide team guidance and leadership.
- Strong demonstrated skills in HR for employee relations, legal
compliance, talent management, change management, and all general
areas of human resources.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting strategic leadership
- Ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships and
working relationships across functions, levels, and locations.
- Strong analytical skills, to include expert understanding of
HR-related KPIs, and the ability to effectively communicate those
to the client group.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication
- Experience working with empowered/self-directed work team.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong change management and organizational development
- Management/supervisory experience with eye towards
- Normal office environment with reasonable level of travel
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources
management supporting a global organization.
- Strong business acumen. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business, or related
field Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, San Ramon , Sr Manager, Human Resources, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!