Director, Business Development DAS
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Business Development San Francisco, California San Ramon,
California DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DAS
Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure
company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of
daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues
to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader
in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and
fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business
Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell,
fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network
operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global
provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and
operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in
the most demanding and challenging of environments.--
We are currently seeking a--Director, Business Development DAS--to
join our industry leading DAS team and help grow Mobilitie's
wireless footprint.--This position--will be responsible for
managing & growing venue relationships including identifying and
closing new business opportunities to install DAS, Small Cell,
Wi-Fi and other wireless infrastructure or mobile applications. The
role is responsible for identifying the appropriate strategy and
partners within the region and to structure and negotiate key
business terms. The position will work collaboratively and
coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure
successful deployment of infrastructure and client
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify regional marketing plan and strategic venue targets
through internal teams and carrier partnerships.
- Work to identify and prioritize locations of interest to
improve wireless coverage including sports stadiums, college
campuses, convention centers, shopping malls, hospitals, and other
- Develop and manage relationships with key sales channel
- Establish and grow relationships with venues in business
development pipeline to close new opportunities to deploy wireless
- Drive contracts through closure including negotiating key
business terms and financial structures.
- Develop and build upon existing venue and wireless industry
relationships to identify and pursue opportunities to continue
expanding Mobilitie's wireless infrastructure footprint.
- Attend key industry conferences.
- Report monthly on sales progress and key pursuits.
- Identify additional resources and support when required to
ensure overall success. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university required,
Master's Degree preferred
- Seven or more (7+) years of business development experience
with top tier National Carrier, OEM, integrator, or similar
experience selling DAS, Wi-Fi or other wireless solutions.
- Strong familiarity with wireless telecommunications industry,
understanding of neutral host DAS network solutions and/or
- Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means.
- Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and
self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a
- Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or
resolve issues independently.
- Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome
objections and obstacles throughout the sales process.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the
instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing
- Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft
Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel. Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation
and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting
and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in
the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate,
please contact the SVP of HR or submit an application at
Mobilitie's Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or
requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer
(Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans) You have been redirected to
a Mobilitie job page
Keywords: Mobilitie, San Ramon , Director, Business Development DAS, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!