Vice President of Operations
Company: TRI Pointe Homes
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: February 23, 2021
--Are you interested in joining a company culture where
accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded?-- Tri Pointe Homes Bay Area is looking for an
experienced, enthusiastic individual to join our talented group as
a Vice President of Operations for our Bay Area. Position
Highlights: Leads all aspects of the division's onsite and offsite
construction and customer service operations. Acts as a strategic
partner to Division President for execution of goals and
initiatives related to construction and quality.-- Position
- Recruits, hires, evaluates, trains, develops and retains a
productive and highly engaged construction/customer service
- Develops positive, teamwork and achievement-oriented work
culture for staff in all operations-related departments.
- Models and reinforces actions consistent with the Company's
values, vision and culture in line with the core leadership
competencies listed on the following page(s).
- Ensures understanding and compliance with construction
policies, internal control procedures and practices.
- Oversees recruitment, selection, training and evaluation of
suppliers and trade partners to ensure achievement of quality
standards, scheduling deadlines and budgets. Ensures effective
material usage and proper integration of new products and
- Develops implements and monitors processes to meet the
Company's high standards for quality construction, customer
satisfaction and achieving customer touch point objectives.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to design and
efficiently construct high quality homes and improvements.
- Implements construction science improvements in products and
installation methods to reduce costs and defects, and improve
quality and customer satisfaction. Ensures compliance with
standardized scopes of work.
- Responsible for all jobsite compliance programs including
training on and implementation of scopes of work, meeting building
codes, complying with environmental laws, SWIPP, OSHA and other
- Oversees all procedures necessary to maintain safe worksites.
Implements Safety Program, ensures compliance by all employees,
vendors and others who access construction sites and directs
investigations and corrective actions for safety lapses.
- Implements and monitors systems to ensure that construction
schedules are adhered to without compromising quality and
- Oversees efficient completion of all construction work ranging
from off sites, to 100% completion of homes at closing, to
provision of timely and effective customer service.
- Uses systems such as Hyphen / Build Pro to monitor schedules
and maintain effective and efficient communication.
- Makes strategic adjustments to schedules and procedures based
on business needs and field conditions.
- Leads construction and customer service teams to effectively
coordinate with design professionals, sales and marketing,
management, trades, permitting authorities and customers to produce
quality homes and improvements.
- Controls costs and manages quality through efficient
scheduling, communication and management of all disciplines.
- Designs schedules to accommodate and make necessary adjustments
for timely completion of model homes and installation of homebuyer
- Forecasts financial requirements. Schedules and monitors
expenditures, analyzes variances, and initiates corrective actions
- Other task as assigned Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in single and multi-family
construction management or another related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of Senior Leadership experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Expert in construction sciences, strong knowledge of building
codes and best practices related to customer care and
- Understanding of architecture, structural engineering, soils
engineering and other disciplines involved in land development and
- Proficient in BuildPro and Hyphen.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word
and Excel. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall
have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard
to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a
reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental
limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
our business. If you believe you require such assistance to
complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us
Keywords: TRI Pointe Homes, San Ramon , Vice President of Operations, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!