Senior Manager Total Rewards
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Senior Manager Total Rewards (SAN0113) Job
Description Description CooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies
(NYSE:COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft
contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of daily
disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses, all featuring
advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage
of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism,
presbyopia and childhood myopia; and offers the most complete
collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.
Through a combination of innovative products and focused
practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective
to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and
wearers. For more information, visit--www.coopervision.com Summary
The Senior Total Rewards Manager, Americas will be responsible for
advising on Total Reward best practice and contributing to the
design, implementation, administration and governance of
compensation & benefit programs that apply to the overall
CooperVision business (Commercial, Distribution and Operations),
CooperSurgical and CooperCompanies divisions in the highly diverse
Americas region (United States, Canada and Latin America). The role
will support an employee group of approximately 3,000 people. This
position will report into the Sr. Director, Global Total Rewards.
This position will be responsible for supporting overall Reward
activities such as merit, bonus and equity processes, benefit
renewals, and other strategic initiatives as necessary. This role
will also be responsible for the US and Canada Health and Welfare
benefit plan design and administration, Leave Management, and
Workers Compensation. This position will serve as an advisor to the
Latin America region regarding country level compensation and
benefits programs. In addition to Total Reward project management
described above, this position will provide education, coaching and
support to the local HR Management teams in Total Reward principles
and processes so they can guide their line managers as HRBPs in
Reward decisions. Essential Functions The Senior Total Rewards
Manager will lead projects including but not limited to:
- Represent Total Rewards in compensation matters such as:
- Market-based midpoint analysis and global salary level roll out
- Structuring Local Incentive Plan designs and support Global
Bonus Program processes
- Advisor to the business on Rewards programs
- Provide guidance and develop merit budget recommendations by
- Ensure external market competitiveness, internal equity and
program effectiveness of all compensation plans and provide
guidance to enable the company to attract, retain and motivate
- Lead local regional efforts on processes such as: Merit,
Variable Pay Plans, Benchmarking, Reward-related analytics.
- Conduct evaluations of regional, industry standards and
benchmarking for compensation and benefit programs.US, Canada and
Latin America benefits governance projects largely focused on:
- Managing/owning the broker relationships, particularly the US
and Canada, to ensure renewals and continuous cover renewals, cover
review on short and long-term benefits.
- Leading governance of benefit provisions across 3
- Direct supervision of health and welfare benefit administration
in the US and Canada, indirect in LATAM
- Provide guidance on medical insurance renewal and future scheme
design across Americas region
- Manage the US-based Retirement Programs with a focus on 401(k)
- Responsible for leadership of Leave Management and Workers
- Provide guidance and strategy to Leave and Workers compensation
- Regional lead for Rewards compensation system module
implementation / maintenance
- Support regional compliance related matters on key subjects and
advise senior management on the results and proposed courses of
- Collaborate with cross function departments to achieve business
results, specifically HR and Finance
- Provide overall management of the America's Total Rewards team
and support the career and personal development for all direct
reports. Scope Responsibilities include large scale benefits
management across multiple countries, salary administration,
incentive programs, annual review processes and procedures, job
evaluations to ensure equity and compliance, job pricing,
developing job descriptions, market analyses, salary planning and
participation in and analyzing data from comprehensive salary
surveys. Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in managing multiple projects with competing
priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of salary practices/legal restrictions in US, Canada
and LATAM. Knows where to turn to for advice in the countries
without any previous experience.
- Experience of advising on Rewards related M&A due diligence
and post deal integration matters.
- Expertise with multiple survey providers, including Towers,
IPAS, Radford and Mercer
- Knowledge of pensions structures and governance (both state and
company) and benefit norms in the Americas - scheme types,
investment models and principles, reporting requirements, risk
management for CooperVision (CVI) etc.
- Experience of managing brokers in US, Canada, and LATAM and
ensuring they are getting the best available for CVI.
- Knowledge of Job evaluation principles and benchmarking
- Experience leading and developing a small team.
- Pragmatic and business savvy.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of an
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex information into
- Exceptional customer service focus with an emphasis on tact and
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Able to set realistic deadlines and expectations.
- An international team player and a completer/finisher.
- Normal office environment with occasional international travel
- Must be able to travel commercially and internationally
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive compensation and benefits
experience, preferably in a high technology or medical device
- Experience gained in a US headquartered company will be
- Must have experience in working with a global company with
associated implications Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field or
equivalent education and experience. Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: CTI Education Group, San Ramon , Senior Manager Total Rewards, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!