Manager - Business Development
Company: HydroChem LLC.
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 8, 2021
About CompanyHydroChemPSC is the premier industrial cleaning and
environmental services company in North America supporting the
upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an
exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career
development platform, committed customer service, deep industry
expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed
to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the
safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and
the most comprehensive training and career development for our
employees.DescriptionPosition summary:The role of the Business
Development Manager is to manage HydroChemPSC's accounts, and/or
competitor's accounts across the United States. The Business
Development Manager's primary role will be to develop relationships
with existing and prospective clients to drive sales that build
upon the company's strong foundation in the North American
refining, utilities, petrochemical and other industrial
- Develops and executes marketing plan for assigned clients to
ensure success in delivering profitable sales revenue.
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism from dress to
presentations to market HydroChemPSC brand
- Communicates to management by delivering periodic and adhoc
management reports indicating sales volume, potential sales, and
areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Sources new potential customers
- Closes sales on a direct basis and in accordance with
- Analyzes sales trends to increase sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs and volume
potential; implement sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Analyzes sales statistics to promote sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to clients in coordination with
sales and operations representatives.
- Develops relationships with existing and prospective
- Primarily plant/industrial environments, as well as office
- Must be able to travel up to 70% within region in support of
the business.QualificationsEducational requirements:
- BA/BS degree preferred, with preference in business, business
administration or similar field.Skills and experience:
- Minimum 6+ years experience in strategic/complex selling
focused on the refining, utilities, petrochemical or other
- Positive track record in sales leadership roles including sales
plan development and implementation, goal achievement, margin and
- Current networks and relationships in the refining, utilities,
petrochemical or other industrial sectors, which can be leveraged
for near term sales opportunities and strategic corporate service
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and
to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Business communication, presentation and customer development
- Ability to drive business development initiatives.
- Skill in negotiating, team building and collaborative problem
- Superior oral and written communication skills that demonstrate
analytical thinking and the ability to deliver a clear, persuasive
message.EEO StatementHydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords
equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy,
familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship
status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected
under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer.Job: SalesPrimary Location: United
States-California-San RamonRecruiting in City, State:: San Ramon,
CAJob Posting: Sep 17, 2020, 9:15:07 AM
Keywords: HydroChem LLC., San Ramon , Manager - Business Development, Executive , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!