Location: San Ramon
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Greetings from Ampstek .
Ampstek is a global IT staffing and consulting Services company
with offices in 40+ countries and still expanding.
Our objective is to match right position with a right talent with a
matching work culture.
Our client is looking for Devops Engineer join a high-growth
organization with capabilities.
Detailed Job Description:
- Provides software support or technical support services typically
in a defined moderately complex project
- Conducts a wide range of moderately complex technical analyses to
ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; debugs and
implements software solutions. Makes recommendations on process
- Determines software support requirements
- Reviews software policies, standards and procedures and make
recommendations for change.
- Leads users in the planning of user acceptance testing, alpha and
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to
thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various
environments and support post implementation.
- Has work experience in working in Agile based development
- Has work experience on any Cloud platform with Kubernetes and
- Windows 2016+ working experience
- Has fail knowledge of Java based code to debug the code and then
work with dev to address the issues
- Familiar with VM's, Vlan, F5, Firewall concepts
- Good hands on experience in Powershell, Python, Ansible,
- Hands on experience with Git
- Hands on experience with Ansible and Gitlab runner
- Hands on experience on Splunk and writing custom queries to
support application monitoring
- Monitoring tool hands on experience for tools like Dynatace,
- Understand the WAF security implementation
- Well versed with Network terminology, Firewall
- Hands on experience in writing SQL scripts
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained
through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 4+ years minimum prior relevant experience.
Regards,Amy DuncanTalent Acquisition Head - USAmpstek- Global IT
Partneramy@ampstek.comDirect: +1 (609) 467-4002LinkedIn:
North America and LATM : USA-Canada-Costa Rica-Mexico-Columbia
APAC:Australia-NZ-Singapore-Malaysia-South Korea-Hong Kong -Taiwan
MEA :South Africa-UAE-Turkey-Egypt
Keywords: Ampstek, San Ramon , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!