AP Language Teacher (Part-Time)
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:Why choose usFocusing on the core of quality education,
our employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our
students, and the vision that every student can break past their
limits with proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of
driven employees who are part of a growing business with an
outstanding tutoring program and opportunities for advancement.
C2 Education's services are designed to provide support for all
students. C2 Teachers not only teach academic skills, but also
serve as mentors and coaches, encouraging and guiding students
throughout the school year.Responsibilities:What you will get from
- Hourly teaching rate of $18 - $25 / hr. depending on
- Paid initial training and ongoing training.
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle- afternoon/evening and
- Excellent PT Benefits: Paid Sick Leave, Family Discount Tuition
Program, 401k Retirement Savings Plan.
- Opportunity to advance into full-time center and corporate
How you'll perform the role
- Tutor students in small groups (3 students max).
- Tailor C2's proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school
subjects to students' needs.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Perform team-based activities as needed.Qualifications:What we
need from you
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
- Ability to teach in-person is required.
- Score at the 95th percentile on our diagnostic SAT or ACT
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects
- A clear background check.
- No previous teaching experience required but must have strong
passion for Education and students.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an
all-inclusive list of the priorities, skills and abilities required
to do the job.C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has operations. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: C2educate, San Ramon , AP Language Teacher (Part-Time), Education / Teaching , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!