Marketing Cloud Specialist - CONTRACT
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Marketing Cloud Specialist - CONTRACT -
SAN0083DescriptionCooperVision, a division of CooperCompanies
(NYSE:COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft
contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of daily
disposable, two-week and monthly contact lenses, all featuring
advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage
of solving the toughest vision challenges such as astigmatism,
presbyopia and childhood myopia; and offers the most complete
collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.
Through a combination of innovative products and focused
practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective
to the marketplace, creating real advantages for customers and
wearers. For more information, visit www.coopervision.comJOB
SUMMARYSupports CooperVision Digital Marketing in the design,
development and execution of customer engagement initiatives, with
an initial focus on initiatives related to the Brilliant Futures---
Myopia Management Program (BFMMP). Primary responsibilities consist
of leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SFDC and the company's
learning management system to enable the education and ongoing
customer experience of US eye care professionals. This role
specializes in the building of customer experiences using, but not
limited to, journey builder, AMPScript, SQL, automation studio,
forms and landing pages. This position will also work closely with
Sales Operations and IT to ensure data management, audience
segmentation, integration testing and optimizations.ESSENTIAL
- Implement and optimize BFMMP campaigns and educational events
throughout the customer journey.
- Execute turn-key educational live and online events including
invitations, registrations, reminders, follow up and surveys.
- Work with vendors to manage the design and implementation of
BFMMP center website content for both eye care professionals and
- Work with professional affairs and vendors to manage the
implementation of educational content on the Learning Management
- Ensure email messages are developed and delivered in a manner
consistent with best practices to maximize deliverability and open
- Partner with brand marketing colleagues to ensure appropriate
legal and regulatory approvals are secured for emails.
- Identify and implement A/B testing opportunities. Evaluate and
- Remain current in email, landing page, digital and social
functionality and best practices.
- Manage campaign calendar to ensure reasonable communication
cadence and provide visibility to internal teams.Data management:
- Assist in management of SFDC and Marketing Cloud data to ensure
each eye care professional is receiving the appropriate experience.
- Ensure data integrity, consistency and governance across
Marketing Cloud and other platforms including SFDC.Reporting &
- Collaborate cross-functionally to secure all necessary data and
ensure the correct analyses to create and deliver required BFMMP
reports and dashboards.Cross-functional Teamwork:
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify opportunities to
streamline marketing initiatives and processes.
- Liaise with Sales Force Operations to create seamless
integrations with Marketing Cloud and to provide visibility to the
- Informs annual development of regional digital objectives as
set out in the long-range strategic plans related to Brilliant
Futures Myopia Management Program
- Performs other duties related to digital marketing as
required.POSITION QUALIFICATIONSKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 5 years' experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in Marketing cloud functionalities including but
not limited to: AMPscript, SQL, automation studio, journey builder,
landing pages, ad studio and social studio.
- Familiarity with SFDC-Marketing Cloud Connect integration
- Quickly program dynamic, data-driven emails and landing pages
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Salesforce Reporting
- Experienced in creating dashboard and other standard reporting
for colleagues and senior management
- Understanding of email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM and
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Drupal 7 and later
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems is desirable
- Strong influencing skills - able to work across the commercial
organization to achieve goals.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - verbal,
written and presentation.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Normal Office Environment
- Sedentary to light physical effort necessary to perform the job
- Prolonged sitting and using a computer
- Travel may be required as part of this job - up to 10% of
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing; MBA/Master's a
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in marketing
automationAffirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranJob: MarketingPrimary Location:
United States-California-San RamonOrganization: CVI North America
CommercialSchedule: Full-timeUnposting Date: Ongoing
Keywords: CooperVision, San Ramon , Marketing Cloud Specialist - CONTRACT, Advertising , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!