Benefits & HRIS Analyst
Location: San Ramon
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFive9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and
secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional
customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver
tangible business results.We are driven by a passion to transform
contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence.
Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers,
helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based
solutions to the cloud.Job Summary:The Benefits & HRIS Analyst
provides analytical expertise with the HRIS system and global
benefit plans along with assisting in the development,
implementation, and execution of HR solutions aligned to the
business and HR strategy. The Benefits & HRIS Analyst is the tier
two contact on the maintenance and operations of the HRIS system
and assists with the development of HR programs.Location: San
Francisco Bay Area, Hybrid - occasional collaboration at San Ramon
HQ Essential Job Functions:
- System administrator, technical expert for HRIS system.
Including overseeing system updates, implementations, testing and
- Ensure compliance of system users.
- Tier two assistance with day-to-day operations, including
interfaces to external vendors.
- Researches and makes recommendations with new features in the
- Assist with development of complex HRIS reports.
- Create reports and tools to increase efficiencies.
- Partner with IT, Finance and Payroll with system set up.
- Work with cross-functional teams for Ultimate integration.
- Provide analysis with regards to employee benefit plans
including Health & Welfare, COBRA, FSA, Retirement and Workers
- Create and maintain statistics/reporting of information
regarding all benefit plans.
- Work with broker and/or carriers on high-level employee and
carrier issues, including researching issues to bring to
- Assist with the implementation and renewals of International
benefits for Canada and Europe. Partner with international
- Lead Retirement plan audit, coordination with People
Operations, Payroll and external auditors.
- Manage Wellness Program
- Ensures statutory compliance with all applicable regulations
(including reporting), such as: ACA, ERISA, HIPAA, Commuter
regulations, OSHA, Workers Compensation, FLSA, EEO.
- Works with Auditors and internal Compliance department, as
applicable.Education & Experience:
- 5 years Human Resources experience, with 3 years of experience
directly working with benefits and HRIS systems.
- Prior experience implementing new HRIS system a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related disciple
- Prior experience working with vendors, brokers, employees and
managersKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to
make recommendations and decisions
- Strong audit skills and attention to detail is critical
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and
multi-tasking capabilities, ability to prioritize in a rapidly
changing environment is critical
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, work independently as
well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables
with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well with a variety of employee levels and
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experience with HRIS systems, Ultimate Software a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to exercise good judgement and discretion; maintain
confidentialityPhysical Activity and Strength Requirements:
- Sit/stand/walk throughout the day
- Lift/carry under 10 lbs occasionally
- Keyboarding, handling, reaching and fine manipulation
throughout the day#LI-HybridFive9 embraces diversity and is
committed to building a team that represents a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are,
the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Our headquarters are located in the beautiful Bishop Ranch Business
Park in San Ramon, CA.
Keywords: Five9, San Ramon , Benefits & HRIS Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , San Ramon, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!